I am late :)

1 months have past

Its been 2 months me and Justin and we finally finished High School. I woke up throwing up. As I finished throwing up I called Alexis.

Alexis: Hello wifey

Nicole: Hay,I think I am pregnant

Alexis: How do you know.

Nicole:Well I missed my period and I been throwing up.

Alexis:You want to go get a test.

Nicole:Yeah you want me to pick you up.

Alexis: No I'll come get you.

Nicole:When did you get a car?

Alexis:Fir a graduation present.

Nicole: Alright give me ten minutes

Alexis: Ok. I'll call when I am there.

Nicole: Alright. Bye

Alexis: Bye.

------------Call ends----------------

When I got up I took a quick shower. Than I went my closet t get my close.I picked a flannel shirt with a tank tube , navy blue leggings and some black flats.When I was done my phone started playing Alexis' ringtone. I walked down stairs with my phone and my wallet. When I opened the door I saw a black Buick with Alexis in it. I walked in the car giving and we where of. 5 minutes later we where at CVS walking in the store as I spotted my cousin Tiara with her daughter.She saw me too and her daughter ran to me.I picked her up. "Hay cuz. What you doing here?" she asked in a curios tone. "Just came to pick something up." I replied. "Okay,I heard you are going to getting married next year."

No this is bad because if people find out and if I am pregnant then my life and my new families life would be in danger. "Oh really who tell you?" I asked . "Your mother told us." are you serious out of all the people in the world my biological mother has to find out. Why could't it be my big mouthed brother. "Well,can you tell her HI for me." I asked. "I thought you lived with her." Yeah like I would live with a monster. "No I moved out with my fiance." I said simply handing her back little Kaitlin. After that we said our quick good byes and left.

After that we went to go find the test and we did.We went home and I found Justin on the couch playing 2k 15.I said Hi and gave him a kiss and told him every thing he seemed really excited.So I quickly took the test.And it was Positive, which made me really happy.I ran down stairs with Alexis gone. I jumped into Justin' s arms showing him the test which put the biggest grin on his face.