The pick up :)

After Alexis hanged up. I looked up a Justin with a innocent look on his face. I turned around looked at Justin. He was  starring  into my eyes as I started in to his hazel eyes.As he leaned in to kiss me as our lips where moving around he door bell ringed.I broke the kiss making Justin pout and grab my arm from getting up. "I will be tight back." I got up putting on some boxers and a tank top with my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down stairs going to the door opening it revealing my dad with a stuffed bear in front of his face making it talk "Hay Baby girl how about you give daddy a hug." He didn't need to ask.I wrap my around his neck while he gave me a tight squeeze. After that he walked in and saw that I just woke up. "Hay where Justin at? " He asked me with a smile on us face. "He us up stairs I'll go get him. " "No need" Justin said walking down stairs with sweat pants on with o shirt as showing also he just woke up.

After the visit from my dad I took a quick shower getting dress: I was wearing black jeans a white t-shirt that said taken in black and gold letters on the back with Justin's snap back on facing backwards. And black Jordan's on. As I was about to walk out Justin came and picked me up spinning me a round in his arms with me screaming and him laughing. After he pit me down he stared in my eyes saying "Who are you taken by." I was so deep in his eyes that I forgot what he was talking about. I just breached out you. With that he gave me a long kiss and me saying good bye ad walking to my black Mazda and drove to the school to pick Alexis and my annoying brother Antoine.  When I got there they where making out as soon as I hit my horn the pulled away. I was shocked at what I saw and it was quiet the whole way to the house.

When we pulled  up at the house Alexis ran to the door and opened it. I walked in and saw Justin putting groceries away. He saw us and waved to Alexis and Antoine. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "Ewww get a room. No one wants to see that." I turned to see Antoine with a look of discus on his face. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. " Listen this is my house so shut up. And how do you think I feel with you kissing my best friend which is a year younger then you." There was silents "I didn't think so."  I replied and walked out with Alexis behind me. 

I showed her the house and she told me whats been going on with her and my brother. It was soon getting late and I thought it would be cool to have a movie night. So we all headed down stairs to the movie room which was the basement. Alright roll call. I am going to find a movie while Justin goes order the pizza and Alexis and Antoine gets the pillows and blankets.  We got everything and start watching Haunted House. The movie was funny  of course one of the Wayne was in it. It later on got late and we all decided to just camp down here.