I hate sympathy

I was getting dress for my dad's funeral. I was wearing a black laced flowered dress. It was long to the floor. I had on some black heels. This was going to be a lot of people that are going to walk up to me. I walked down seeing Justin with James in his car seat. We walked to the  Black Bugatti. Justin strapped James in his car seat and walk to the drivers side. We pulled out going to the grave yard. We decided that we are just going to barely him in one day. I grabbed my umbrella and took James out of the car.

  We walked to where all my family members where. The news was here to along with other gang leaders. It began to lightly rain. I opened my umbrella and walked to the front with my stepmom and sisters. The funeral started sense we I wanted it over quickly and get it over with.  The man started to speak in word that we would remember him. Later on the funeral, I walked up with James in my hand and placed a,black rose on the casket. Each family members. I walked back to the car and put James in the car seat. 

When I turned around I saw my real mother. She walked to me and said " I am sorry for your loss." I looked her in the eye and could tell she didn't mean it. " You know what? I don't understand why the hell you are here. You didn't even love him you left alright. I feel sorry for your fucking life. You know why because you are a one side mother fucking bitch. OK so you can take you sympathy in shove it up your ass. And I hope on my behalf of being atheist I hope you go straight to hell. I promises I will be the one there watching you burn. Cause exactly what you said that I am the Devil's daughter. So I will be there any way and see my father. Now get the fuck out of my face and if you ever go near my son or any one. I will shoot you where you stand."  I yelled. She looked scared and nodded and walked away. I saw Justin and walked,in the car and left. 

" Baby are you OK?" Justin asked worried. Oh god I love this man so much. " Yeah just tired that's all and hungry ." He grabbed my hand a squeezed it. " You know we are getting married next month right. Than your really mine." He said with a smile on his face. "Yeah, I know but I am getting my named hyphenated but I am still yours." I said while smiling and looking out the window. We made it home James was fast asleep. 

When people say a baby is a lot of work. They are so wrong its not easy either but its fun. I walked up stairs and put on a longsleave shirt and some leggings. I pop on my slippers on and went down stairs. " Hay that's my hookah. What are you doing?" I asked seeing Justin with the pen in his hand. He looked at me and patted his lap and said " Partage porte. Me reine!"  I new he did not just turn french on me. " What did you just say?" I asked while biting my lip. He shook his head and said " Sharing is caring my queen." I turned around and wrapped my legs around him and took the pipe. " Stop turning me on or I am go Italian on you and see how you like it." I said and than kissed him.

 " Beh, il mio re si è di sexy per essere arrabbiato con, ma non è possibile ottenere alcuna ricompensa, perché hai preso la mia roba." I said and kissed him and walked,away. He stood up and said " What did,you say?" I turned around and said " Well my king you are to sexy to be mad at but, you can't get any reward because you took my stuff." And grabbed the my phone to order Chinese food. And walked back up stairs and went to go train.

.....................................................................

Hello my lovies I am sorry I havent updated but I had to go to  a funeral and then tell my parents that I am atheist. Yes I am atheist din't judge me. Also the frebch and italian parts I speak both of those languegs. Any qustiones inbox me. And also thank you for the 1.26k reads.