Getting ready.

I woke up to the smell of the most amazing thing Cinnamon Buns. I walked down the steps seeing my stepmother taking the famous homemade cinnamon buns. I loved eating growing up. Being the sneaky person I am. I acted fast and took 2 and a glass of milk. I yelled 'Good morning mommy' and went up stairs to see my true love Justin laying there starring into space. I walked over to him and put the glass on the desk. I straddle him when I sat down. I bent down and gave him a Peck on the lips. He lifted up and said ' Good Morning' in a sexy voice. I shivered from the sound. He saw one of the cinnamon buns and licked the cream of one. I gave it to him. We started eating, me being hungry finished first. I go up  and walked into my closet to get my freshly pressed dress thanks to my mom. I took and got ready for the day.  I was getting I walked out seeing Justin walking out the bathroom with only a towel on. He saw me staring and came towards me and gave me a deep kiss. We broke a part. Justin whispered " You should get dressed" I nodded and got in the shower.

A hour later.....

I walked out seeing Alexis looking at my dress hanging up. She heard the door open and turned around , running towards me. " Hay bae, how is my nephew." She asked. I  responded with a good.  I went to my dresser and got my under clothes such as a  strapless bra and underwear. Quickly put them on and my vanilla lotion. I slipped on my dress.  I looked in the mirror and saw how it flowed so lightly. Alexis did my hair. I died my hair into a light ombre blue and green at the end. She wiped into a bun. I suckered my knife in there but I to go down put it in the back of my bra strap. 

When I was down I put on some peach lip gloss. I slid on my black flats and walked sown the steps with Alexis behind me she had on a white strapless dress that went mid thigh and white flip flops her hair was curled so her gun was strapped onto a elastic band under her dress. We walked into the living room and out to the garage where we picked the black Lexis and the guys got the black Lamborghini. We were planning to race. So I called my cop that is also my godfather so he could hold up the traffic so No one will get hurt. He told us to go. We were speeding down the high way time get time the sentence where time cops where. There where No cars so we where free to speed down. Me driving as the bad ass I am in front of Justin laughed. My brother called Alexis so we put them on Bluetooth.

Antoine:  Not cool sis.

Nicole: It's not my fault you people drive like Grandma Rose.

Justin: It's not that I am going easy on you.

Nicole: Oh, really let's Make a bet If we win you have to  buy us Ice cream.

Justin: If we win we are going to close down the beach and play in there.

Nicole: Your on babe.

Justin: Bye ladies.

Called ended.

  What the guys didn't know is that I had  gear stick  person so. I moved the stick to a faster pace a pressed down on the peddle. And flew down. I was almost there than Justin was by my side and waved then speed past. I huffed  and moved to maximum power and sped past Justin and swerved into the entrance  . Where my uncle was parked waiting for me. I got out the car and walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

Nicole: Hay Uncle Q.

Q: Hay Nicole. Oh my God your pregnant and speeding.

NICOLE: You know I am careful and the father is coming in 3,2,1.

Justin role in looking very upset.

Q: Hay, Justin.  I got a question are you the one that got my niece pregnant.

Justin: Yes sir.

Q: And she beat your ass in a drag race. Which is what your  famous for.

Justin: Yes sir.

Q: You Nicole are so my niece.

Nicole:  Thank you Uncle Q.

We said house bye to my uncle and said bye. We started the board walk. I looked at Justin he wasn't talking to me. So I said " Bae don't be mad. We can still shut everyone from the bead if that makes you feel better" He give me a smile and kissed me lightly. On the lips. We walked to Nathan's and order owe food and saw the owner to Tell him it was us. My family Really owns the whole Cony Island so I am known all over. We ate owe hit dogs and lemonade and walked back to cars so we can drive to my other house by the board walk. Which us right on the beach. To change into owe bathing suits. This house is registered into me and Alexis name. So we come here. Antoine's house is in Manhattan. He got that one last year. I wanted that one but I already own 3 houses and most of the building floors in Manhattan. Since  I am the oldest of his biological children. I will be in charge. I will be the first female gang leader in the world also have the most strongest gang. Yes we do own the Chinese mafia. So Yeah, but I am glad I have Justin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my little gangsters. I had writers block. I am sorry,  I might update later today.Yes Nicole's father is leaving us soon. But my dad is not dead in real life so No questions. Also below me get to 300 fallowed on Instagram. At lovelycj21  Bye Baes.