The so called mom returns :)

It's my Birthday finally. I am so happy because I finally turn 18.

When I woke up I saw red velvet pancakes. With a note that said my name.  It said " Happy Birthday Bae. I went out for a few I will be back. 

  I ran down stairs In a white high - low jumper showing a my little baby bumps threw it. And stooped when I heard foot steps from the guest room. I went by the stairs where a little table sat. I reached into the vase and pulled out a  cop gun. I acted fast by walking on the carpet part of the living room. When I made it to the room. I looked in the mirror. To see if I can see the person but all I saw that she was in her mid thirties.

I acted fast by sweeping her feet trying not to been down to low. When she was down I stood in front of her with the gun in front of her.When I saw who it was I had rage built in by eyes making them darker then ever.

"Why the fuck are you in my Damn house Bitch."

She was leaning on her elbows scared and replied " I I I missed you sweetie"

I scrunched my face in discuss. I replied " Didn't I Tell you I didn't want to see you ever again. And I know for sure I didn't stutter when I said it. And don't give me that missed you sweetie bullshit "

She looked at me in surprise with my words and looked down at my stomach.

I saw her eyes and answered before she can ask." YES I am pregnancy and getting married soon. So don't change the subject. Why the fuck are you here."

Before she could talk  the door opened revealing Justin and my dad.

They saw my mom on the floor. Justin pulling me into a hug while my dad gave my mom a death glare.

She got up and looked up at my dad.  Now he was about to yell at her but I beat him at it."You didn't answer my question, Why are you here" That's when she answer " I came back a month ago." Before she finished I asked "Did you like your present I gave you " She shook her head. Yes I went back to that house and did more damages like I spray painted more stuff in her room only like 'Hope you burn in hell' . She finished and said " I saw it and that hurt me so I came to apologies. " With that I started to laugh. When I was done and said " You think you going to leave and come back 4 years later to say sorry. So you know what you can do. You can take that sorry and stick it up your ass and your new family. Yeah I know you got remarried and had kiss again. I also know you left me for my for that piece of shit."

"Hay, remember that you never  wanted to get tattoos or piercings. Well to late I have gotten my tongue pierced and more piercings on my ear and I have 3 tattoos so yeah go fuck yourself because your nothing but a irrelevant bitch."

After her few moment of shock she left in tears making me smile .

★★★★★★★*****************-**--****