The appointment :)

It's been 2weeks sense I found out I was pregnant, I have appointment with my doctor.

As I was getting out of he shower with a towel. I went in my closet, and found a white strapless dress that went up higher than my knees. I put some black running shorts on with some white toms.When I went to go see my self in the mirror. I saw Justin behind me wearing a white v neck with some black jeans and some black and white convers. He came and wrapped his arms around me baring his head in my neck. He whisper in my ear '' I have surprise for you. Close your eyes'' I did what he told me. I felt my hair being lifted and something placed on my neck. When I opened my eyes I saw a locket with me and Justin's initials. I turned around with shocked eyes and gave a kiss. We down stairs hand and hand going out the garage door, going to his black lambergeney.

--------------5 minutes later

We where sitting in the the waiting room with Justin holding my hand when my phone started ringing I picked it up with a smile on my face.

Nicole: Hay Oliva, I. haven't talked to our in for ever.

Oliva: So what's up.

Nicole: Nothing bout to go to the doctor.

Oliva: Are you sick bae

Nicole: No I am pregnant.

Oliva: No way who us the father.

Nicole: Justin aka my fiance

Oliva: Omg I knew it.

........ 'Nicole & Justin..........

Nicole: I got to go they just called me

When I got called up me and Justin walked behind the nurse that called showing use to a empty room with a moneter.

Nurse: The doctor will be right with you just sit on the bed.

Whn the nurse left I laid down on the bed with Justin sitting on a chair right next to me. Giving my hand a light squeeze. He seemed more nervous than me. The doctor came in. "Hi, Nicole I am Dr.Yng. I will be there when you deliver your baby." She took out her hand. I shook it and so did Justin. "How long have you known you been pregnant? " "Two weeks"

She told me to lift my dress and I did exposing my stomach. Justin put his hand on it and kissed me, and whisper 'There is a little us in there." The doctor smiled and put this really cold jelly on me and moved a wound over the substance revealing a black and white picture on the screen. She pointed out where the baby is and stuff. It turns out there is going to be boy. After that me and Justin drove to Olive garden when we would see our family and discuss the matters of new people coming and stuff and etc.

___________________________________________

Hi my Baes ,I like your outfit.

Ok not working, I understand but at least I updated.In the next chapter you will meet Nicole 's family and all the things that happened. It might sound like we are Italian but were not it's just how business goes.

So Bye Ily

Nicole