chapter 12: space

The next day Fred tried all his best to pretend like he really felt something for Belinda, he got up early made her breakfast and served her on bed. He gave her a very quick and short kiss on the lip.

He looked at her while she ate and this time he pitied her cause he knows that this was not going to last, and he can never even feel in the mood to have sex with her cause he was zero percent sexually attracted to her.

Belinda was feeling so happy that Fred was now paying attention to her, she apologised about the last night saying she was actually being dramatic last night and it was foolish.Fred smiled at her telling her not to worry that he wanted to go get ready for work.

Belinda has been married to Fred now for a year but still no sex, he was caring, he gives her attention and gave her anything she needed but he never touched her, she went to visit her best friend nneoma one Saturday and nneoma brought up the whole sex conversation...

"Babe see as your husband is making you shine you don dey fat,evidence of Good living" she smiled.

Belinda replies her "ahbi oo"..

nneoma continued " And I'm sure he must be great during sex"nneoma smiled in a devilish way,

Belinda slapped her jokingly "biko I don't know jhoor"

Nneoma frowned immediately" what is it that you don't know, when I had almost all my boyfriend if you asked I usually told you but now...well don't worry"

"No oh nneoma it's not like that Na" Belinda spoke defending herself,
"then what is it" nneoma asked her still a bit angry.

"can I tell you a secret"Belinda asked looking a bit uncomfortable,

"which kind question be that, Mrs abeg tell me jhoor"nneoma answered her,

" the truth is Fred has never touched me and I'm worried"Belinda said.

"WHAT!!!!!!....It's a lie,for a year, how come?...nooo something is definitely wrong, does he even have a d**k??" Nneoma asked in shock

Belinda replied "of course Na, a very nice looking one, and the fact that he's not touching me is actually making me very worried"

Nneoma stood up " nawa o,shey you never confront am, ask him what's wrong "

"My dear I did oo,but the matter just died off o, can you imagine there was a time we went to shop he got to the section where sex magazines were sold, the types he chose shocked me o, but he told me it was for one of his client, I now started to wonder when my husband started to distribute same sex porn, that not even the worse that same day he kept on persuading me to get a dildo that it could be useful when ever he travels out of the country, as if he even sleeps with me when he's around, to be sincere I'm fed up, and I don't know what to do nneoma, this marriage is like hell" Belinda explained to nneoma who had already had her mouth wide open.

she replied "my dear you married a gay, My dear you don marry homo oo, nawa o which kind of man would not be sexually attracted to a woman like you, infact you can't just sit and suffer like this, I suggest you go to your mother in law's house so that you both will discuss it as women, I know she'll understand" nneoma replied,

"well my dear what you said is right o, I'll try that and I hope it works, let me know where my life is leading to cause like this I cannot come and kill my self, at least the dildo dey help me but I need a man I need to touch someone skin to skin" Belinda said as they both end up laughing.