6. Can't Sleep

"We're here," Calum said in a hoarse voice.

"You okay?" Luke asked Calum patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah I'm just a little raspy," he replied wiping his eyes and clearing his throat. He opened the door and Michael immediately ran to his room. We all heard clashing around and stuff being moved. He walked out of the hallway out of breathe.

"Done," he said doubled over and a little red.

"Let's establish sleeping areas," Calum spoke up.

"Brionna can have my bed," Ashton cut in quickly. Brionna turned bright red and nodded thanking Ashton.

"Cam can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch," Michael said.

"I'll just sleep on the floor," Markus shrugged.

"We've got an inflatable mattress," Calum quickly interjected.

"Thanks," Markus grinned and Calum walked to the closet pulling out a box. While Calum and Markus set up the bed I walked over to Luke nudging him.

"Do you have a shower I could use really quick?" I asked.

"Yeah down the hall second door to the left," he replied pointing down the hall. I walked down the hall and found the correct door. I grabbed a towel and stripped down turning on the water and waiting for it to heat up. As soon as it did I scrubbed myself down getting rid of all the muck on me.

"Cameron?" I heard someone ask and knock on the door.

"Who is it" I called back.

"It's Michael,"

"What's up?"

"I need to pee," he said a little quieter that before.

"Hold on," I turned off the water and put in my towel. I was pretty much done anyways. I ran out and unlocked the door. I jumped back into the shower with the water off and my towel still on.

"Okay come in!" I called. The door opened and Michael quickly shuffled inside.

"Don't look," he said and I heard his pants unzip.

"My eyes are glued shut," I replied.

"Good," he replied. He finished and walked out I quickly got out and put my clothes back on. I walked outside and Markus, Luke, Calum, Michael, & Ashton were passed out in the living room. I walked to what I assumed was Ashton's room and checked on Brionna. She was fast asleep letting out little baby snores. I smiled and walked out to what I assumed was Michael's room. I kicked off my shoes placing them by the door and plopped down on the bed curling up in the covers. As I placed my gun under the pillow I was laying on I heard the door creak open and I quickly flipped around aiming the gun.

"it's me," Michael said raising his hands.

"Sorry," I said placing the gun back under the pillow. He looked down at the floor and crossed his feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked Michael as I looked at his face closer. There were tear stains running down his face and his eyes were red.

"I had a bad dream," he said sadly. I pat the place next to me and he sat down.

"Want to tell me what it was about?" I asked.

"Well we were back at Brionna's house and you had just gotten shot in the leg but when I turned around to help you my legs were stuck. You yelled for me and I reached as far as I could but I could only brush your fingertips. I even tried crawling but that didn't help so I brought out my gun and started to shoot at the people who were trying to get you but the bullets went right through their bodies as if they were ghosts. I couldn't get to you or help you no matter how hard I tried. Then the people they-they," he stuttered sniffling and wiping away his tears.