8. Please Don't

We grabbed all of our resources and made small groups spreading them around the room.

"Keep the food in the bathroom behind the toilet!" I ordered grabbing some medical supplies and putting them in Luke's room. We all rushed around hiding everything and keep everything in order in case we needed it.

"Calum hide that amo in your room!" I yelled and Calum scrambled off with his Axe around his back and an arm full of Amo. Luke ran into the kitchen grabbing all the food we had from the cupboard and putting it in the bathroom. Brionna helped Ashton board up the doors and anything that was open. Michael established an emergency hiding place and I grabbed any and all clothes that could be used for other purposes.

"I'm done!" Yelled Luke.

"Us too!" Called Brionna and Ashton.

"me too!" Calum Called jogging over to me.

"Same," Michael said.

"Everybody get to your stations, and prepare to shoot," I ordered. Everyone nodded and ran to where they had established they were staying. I sunk down behind the couch beside Michael and Calum. Brionna and Ashton were hiding in his room. Markus and Luke had split up Markus in Luke's room and Luke in Michael's room under his bed.

"No matter what happens you stay in your positions and don't move!" I called. There was a loud bang on the doors and windows.

"Good luck," I squeaked and crouched down. There was a bang then a shatter. All the windows had been shattered and the door had been broken down. There were load chuckles of laughter all around us. Calum covered his mouth with his hand which Michael and I followed. I felt someone sit on the couch and get comfortable.

"You wait here," the middle aged man from the door ordered.

"Sure thing boss," they person on the couch replied sarcastically. I heard a gun cock and the person on the couch gasp.

"Don't push yourself with me, I had a friend once but he pissed me off and well..." he chuckled at the and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as the sick words came out of his mouth.

"Baby relax," I assume who I assume was the girl purred.

"Ahhhhhh!" Brionna screamed. I covered my mouth to keep from yelling.

"Let her go!" Ashton yelled. I felt my eyes well up with tears. Someone ran out of a room and a loud gunshot rang out. A body landed with a thud and Brionna screamed again.

"Markus!" She screeched. I sobbed into my hand and wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"Sh did you hear that?" Someone asked.

"No but in the mean time till someone comes out we'll just have a little fun with this one," I could hear the smirk in the middle aged man's voice.

"No!" Ashton yelled then there was a loud bang of a gun hitting a skull and the thunk of a body.

"Ash," she sobbed. I heard chains rattling and Brionna scream again.

"Hold still bitch," he spat. It was obvious that Brionna was struggling for breathe at this point.

"can I have some fun with her pleeeaaasssseeee?" the girl asked.

"What would you do?" The middle aged man, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'd make her suffer," she giggled and did something to make Brionna gag and or choke.

"No!" I yelled standing up from my spot. Michael and Calum reached for me but it was too late, they had already spotted me.