Traitor

Adrian walked into the room where all of the dressing rooms connected and Jennifer and I went into the dressing room to change into the lingerie. I slipped on the black lingerie and I knew Jennifer had the red one.

"Are you guys done? It's almost time o meet Beth and Blake." Adrian said.

"I'm done, Adrian! I'm just waiting on Melissa." Jennifer said. "I am actually done," I said.

"Okay well let's go out on 3," Jennifer said and then she started counting down.

"1,2,3" she called out then both of us stepped out of the dressing rooms and into the room Adrian was in.

I saw Adrian glance at Jennifer than move his eyes to me and then he didn't stop looking at me. Probably if Jennifer wasn't here he wouldn't have a problem with kissing me.

"So, what do you think Adrian?" She asked him as he continued to stare at me.

He turned and looked at her for a second then shrugged.

"I prefer Melissa's." He said smirking.

I smiled.

I looked overt o Jennifer who seemed irritated.

"I thought you liked red?" She asked him.

"He lied Jennifer. If you were his friend, you would know he doesn't like red. He much rather prefers black." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me the truth Adrian?" she asked him.

"Why does it matter? It's not like you are buying it for me. You are buying it for Blake. I know that his favorite color is red. So I think he'll enjoy that." Adrian said. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Can I get changed? I don't like being this bare." I said and Adrian nodded.

"Then how did you lose that virginity of yours?" Jennifer asked me.

"Well, it wasn't that hard. All I Had to do was find a guy who wasn't willing to fuck you." I said.

"Actually then it must have been pretty difficult since I have slept with the whole school." She said making it sound like a compliment.

"Actually you haven't slept with me," Adrian said.

"Well, we can make that happen." She said.

"I thought you had Blake?" I asked her.

"I do, I mean I'll break up with him. It's not like we are gonna truly last." Jennifer said.

"Real nice to know that's what you think of our relationship," said Blake who was behind Jennifer.

She turned around and was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"Adrian texted me and told me to meet him here. I would have been here faster if I knew this is what you were doing. He's not even your boyfriend and you are here in your underwear and telling him that you would break up with me and screw him. That's fucked up Jennifer." Blake said.

"I'm sorry Blake. I should have never agreed to date you. Yes, I like you. But not like that. I just wanted attention and I am sorry. I'm not the best loyal person. I hope you can forgive me." Jennifer lied. I know she is lying. I can tell.

"Sure. I know it was a mistake too. The sex was just really good." Blake said laughing.

I'm surprised he didn't get an STD.

I rolled my eyes and I saw Adrian looking at me. Or should I saw my boobs?

"Eyes are up here," I whispered to Adrian. Hoping that they wouldn't notice that he was staring.

Adrian heard me yelling at him and he stopped staring.

"Go get changed, we still need to go get you some shoes," Adrian said and I nodded. I went back into the booth and got changed.

I slipped on my regular clothes. Once I had my clothes on I met Beth and Adrian by the cashier. Everything I bought from there ended up being like $230. They are not very cheap.

Once I paid all of us decided to hit the shoe store then go home. I got a pair of black boots and a pair of converse. I got my shoes and we all headed out into the parking lot.

"So what now?" Jennifer asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. Actually, both I and Adrian wanted to talk to you about something. How about you come back to my place and we can talk?" I asked her and she nodded.

We said goodbye to Blake and we all got into my car and drove back to my house.

Once we got home, Beth went up to her bedroom and Adrian, Jennifer, and I headed back into my room to discuss everything. Jennifer sat at the end of the bed while Adrian and I sat at the head of the bed.

"So do you hate me?" I asked her.

"No, I would never hate you," Jennifer said.

JENNIFER'S POV

"So do you hate me?" Melissa asked me.

"No, I would never hate you," I said lying. I have always hated that rat bitch. Stealing my man. I don't have real proof yet.

"So what about the party?" she asked me.

"What about it?" I asked her. There was nothing to discuss the party. I did it on purpose, but I won't tell her that. I know Adrian won't be happy with me.

"Everything that happened with Kyle. That was a pretty shitty thing to do," she said. Well, she did deserve it.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to see how you would react to him. I hope you can forgive me." I said.

"And I am sorry for yelling at you," she said hugging me.

What a fucking moron she is.

But I know that Adrian likes her. The way he kept his eye on her body while we were at Victoria Secrets. He looked at her like she was a meal. I want Adrian more than I have ever wanted somebody. I am madly in love with him. And I will do anything to get him. Even if I have to take down Melissa.