B & J 4 Ever

After driving for about 20 minutes, we soon arrived at the mall. It was hella packed. It took forever to find a parking place. But once we finally did, we parked and headed inside. The mall smelled like cinnamon buns since the cinnamon buns place was right next to the front door. The mall did that on purpose. Must increase sales.

"So lets split up and then meet up after we have our outfits. We can meet at the food court for lunch. Then we can go to the movie theater after to catch a movie or some sort." Jennifer said. We all nodded.I decided to go with Adrian and Jennifer went with Blake.

"So where first?" Adrian asked me.

"I don't know. I don't go shopping often." I said as we started to walk around the mall a bit.

"How about we go int there? It has dresses." Adrian pointed out. I looked over and the store had wedding dresses and prom dresses. I rolled my eyes.

"Those are wedding dresses dumbass. Not party dresses. Keeping looking. Nice try though." I said as we passed the shop. "How about those? I mean I would love to see you in that." He said pointing over to Victoria Secret.

"Fuck off." I said.

"Come on, I mean you have to admit. That would look hot on you." He said pointing to the red lingerie on the stand.

"Only you want to see me in that. And don't start saying that. I mean somebody might notice." Isa and he nodded.

"That's true. Ad I would rather not somebody find out about us. I don't want you to seem like a whore." He said I turned around and stopped him.

"So now I'm a whore for sleeping with you?" I questioned him.

"No. I just mean that it kinda sounds like it. Just to have sex, you sleeping with your best friend." He said.

"Whatever, come on there's a Rue 21. They have to have a dress." I said walking into the store. The store was filled with pop music barely making me think.

"How about this?" He asked me holding up a really short red dress.

"How about no, I mean it's cute. But not my style. I prefer black." I said. He nodded and started walking around the store. I browsed a bunch of clothes not being able to find something. But suddenly Adrian comes over with a black dress that was short and had little jewels on it.

"I love it." I said taking it from him.

"And it shows off your boobs." He said. That's probably the only thing he cares about.

"Let me try it on, I want to make sure it fits me. Then we can leave. It's about time that we should go down to the food court." I said taking the dress into the changing room.

"Does it fit?" He asked me from the other side of the door.

"What do you think?" I asked him as I opened the door.

"I was right. It does show your boobs. And I really like it." Adrian said. His eyes haven't left my chest.

"Will you stop staring? It's weird." I said.

"Sorry. I'm just bored." He said.

I walked back out to the changing room and change my outfit back to my regualr cothes. I deicded to keep the dress for nothgt.

"Come on. It's time to meet them att eh court." I said. Adrian nodded and we headed toward the food court. As we got there I saw Blake and Jennifer looking at a blue dress that showed a lot of skin.

Not surprising when it comes to Jennifer.

"Hey Bitch." She said as I came up to her. I smiled and took a better look at her dress.

"I like it. But it seems a little revealing." I said.

"Says the virgin. I'm trying to get laid, not baptized sweetheart. What did you get, a white long dress?" she asked annoyed.

"No I got this," I said pulling out the dress.

"See now that's gonna get you laid. And finally out of the virgin club," she said.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Don't be ab bitch about it. You should be happy somebody actually wants to sleep with you. The outfit is key. And that outfit is Jennifer approved." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get them stuck up there" she said as she put her dress back into the bag.

"Whatever" I said taking a seat next to Blake.

After we ate lunch it was now around 3 pm and we decided to go see a movie. The movie we saw was The Mule. Wasn't bad but I would have rather saw something else. By the time the movie was over it was around 5. The movie was pretty long as expected.

"Okay go home and get ready, see you bitches at the party," Jennifer said before leaving.

"Come on, let's go to your house to get your clothe and then we can go to mine to get ready. It's gonna take me forever." I said and Adrian nodded.

We got Adrian's stuff and headed back to my place. I did my makeup which took an hour and my hair which took another hour.

Once we were both ready it was around 8:30 and 30 minutes to the party. I texted Jennifer for the address an the party was only 15 minutes away which was good.

The drive wasn't bad and Adrian and I talked about the whole thing of us acting like we both hooked up with somebody.

He agreed to meet me in one of the rooms at midnight. And then it would seem like we both got laid.

Even 1 minute away from the party you could hear the music. The loud loud music.

Once we arrived there were already people here. Did Jennifer lie about the time?

I saw Jennifer on the porch making out with some guy that I haven't seen before.

Adrian and I got out of the car and walked up to her.

"Where have you guys been?" she asked moving away from the guy.

"You said 9." I said.

"I meant 8." She said. She must be drunk cause she was slurring her words.

"Don't forget to have sex." She said going back to kissing the guy. As we walked into the house I could smell the booze and drugs immediately.

This party is gonna be hell.