ch2// brand new girl

//12:00am , momos house //

as soon as they entered the house, mina asked the obvious,
"momoring, what happened?"

the house was dark as they were home alone, the dim lights in the house and the curtains  whipped from the clashing winds, there was not a sound and the room left isolated. the house was sophisticated and pretty, yet momo's room was the most messiest and bright.

momo suddenly broke the penetrative silence with a cry, tears poured out like rush hour.
momo resided in mina's embrace,  mina's arms arrested her neck.

"jeongyeon....."
"jeongyeon did what?" mina asked

"she poured water on," momo sniffled "nayeon and me ... s-she called us mean words minarin... i told her to stop....."

"but she didn't stop?"
"y-yeah... then she made me look bad infront of everyone... then nayeon wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the party."

"forget nayeon," mina rolled her eyes, "you deserve better."

"s-she was the first person to care about me. i loved her.....nayeon told me to never talk to her again....."
"forget nayeon! let's just order jokbal and eat our cares away, okay?"
momo nodded.

meanwhile, they ordered jokbal and ate together sniffling their worries away.
mina kept wondering about that mystery girl, "chaeyoung". her mind was left abrupt with many questions, every thought of her felt like an orgasm. it was weird, even mina didn't want to accept how if felt like an orgasm.

they ate and they were bloated by the end of it, momo happened to suddenly fall asleep after mina washed her hands.
mina saw, letting out a sigh and then dragged her to her room and tucked her in her floral bedsheets. mina left her room, going down the fluffy staircase.
mina went home late.

//i wonder when chaeyoung got home. //

it was annoying, but mina doesn't believe in love.

// the next day //  🏫 school 1:00pm

mina, momo and sana hurriedly got changed together even though they dreaded physical education. they tucked their oversized p.e tops into their black shorts.

"sports hall everyone! we'll be doing badminton"
sana said with joy,
"yeaaah! that means we don't need to anything!"
momo was still ridden by yesterday, as her eyes were slightly still scarred with red.
sana noticed, and mina told her what happened in secret.

they entered the sports hall with 38 other girls and all picked out a net to play with along with their friends.
mina, sana, momo and jihyo all played on the same net.
they were dreadfully terrible at badminton...
the whole lesson was them chatting away.

"momo..." sana said in secret to momo, mina stood beside them.
"someone's staring at you..." sana eyed to the right to a group of 3 girls.

one of them was jeongyeon... but she surprisingly wasn't looking at their way.

one of them was extremely gorgeous, with puppy-like features and perfect face proportions.

and the last one, the one that looked at their way.
"her?" momo said in shock.
"yeah... it's her third time staring at us now..."

mina looked in surprise.

a mole beside her right part of lips, big starry eyes and "that" name that complimented her gorgeously.

son chaeyoung.

mina grinned with a bright gleam on her face, thinking that she must've been looking at mina.
momo and chaeyoung stared at each other for a second.
mina smiled at chaeyoung in secret, a big teethy grin.

chaeyoung's eyes slightly bulged then glanced away.
"she was cute lool." sana commented
"i guess." momo smirked at sana

"you guess?" mina whispered

"waah!" momo said in shock, "you were beside us the whole time?"

mina replied, "y-yeah...."

before they knew it, they had to go get changed.

mina wondered what chaeyoung's real intention was, and pondered on how she never noticed chaeyoung in her p.e classes.....

and how momo felt.