ch4// young&wild

mina, momo, sana and jihyo decided to go to another party the next following day after  school.
they walked, chattering away their fears of what had to come. this time, the party was led by someone in their school - they had no idea who but they'd just decided to go. in fact, they might not even know a single person there.

momo wanted to go;  to make sure she's over what happened last time, to talk to nayeon and to get back at jeongyeon.

mina shook her surprise away from yesterday, trying to not let her emotions get through her.
she tried to be as happy as she could.
the loud music boomed through the neighbourhood, the unknown house paving its way to the group of four. it was a fairly huge house for the middle-classes, a plain aesthetic and normal chavs outside smoking. grass paved the house, it was greener on the other side of the house.

momo was unusually happy, and made cute noises... she had a vivid smile on her face, brightening mina's world.
jihyo remarked,
"you're awfully happy today."
"i suppose hehe." momo responded
sana interrupted, "well, let's hope jeongyeonnie doesn't get the best of that."

mina looked at her a lot, capturing her smiles and cute laughter unintentionally.

they walked up the steps to the door, and went in. the music drowned them into the centre.
there was a busy crowd of people flooding the house, many faces they knew and didn't know.
they eventually went upstairs to escape the sweaty crowds of people, and into a room with a few friend groups huddling around.

"where's that whore jeongyeon?" jihyo rolled her eyes
sana eyed jihyo and laughed sweetly,
"you're so rash!"
momo sighed, deciding not to respond but instead looking at the other people who were in the room.
"she might not be here...." mina said

momo just glanced at mina and eye-smiled.
"oh. yaa, it's momo's girlfriend!"
sana pointed to a corner of the room.

there was a group of five girls huddling around and laughing like crackheads.
mina sighed,
"oh my."
momo smiled and laughed like 6 year old.
jihyo clapped her hands,
"nice but, we're not here for her."
sana responded,
"oh, really? well it seems like the people who've we've been looking for are right next to her."

mina sighed again, this was going to be a long night.