ch9//

momo ran off, hands on her eyes and tears pouring like acid rain.
dim lights vomited spits of mustard light.
mina sat there on her chair, knowing what she'd told her would change everything immediately,

was she ready for this change?
time cut like a butterfly knife piercing slowly, close friends heard sudden of the news and comforted momo.
// from this day, will i have no longer my best friend?//

//// 3 weeks later /////

mina felt a warmth tingling sensation on her hand, the hand of another. the everlasting sensation she was hoping to induce before, she was not able to escape this affection.
like a thunder, another woman stripped off her dressing gown, a heavenly and divine body gleamed upon mina.

mina's crush, mina's long time want, mina's lover. sweet baby, sweet lover, mina's underwear were stripped off like a christmas present. this eros motel they stayed in, flashing magneta and lustful red everywhere. mina's face went red, blushing everywhere, she was used to the blushing but it was a first.
a first change, a first lover, a first.
the other woman's thirst drained through, dripping lust and dripping love.

touch and affection the night bled through, screams and moans, tight hands. chaeyoung's hand slipped in mina's, chaeyoung smirked devilishly - letting the electric night soak into her. they shared a tender, bruising kiss. mina grit her teeth as they carried on the act of love.

mina's heart rapidly beat, her face fell into ecstasy, her vulnerable body was prisoned.
mina screamed, "chaeyoung!" again and again and again.
fluids dripped onto chaeyoung's hands. chaeyoung licked it up slowly, making mina watch every lick.
"hold on, ill clean up."
chaeyoung bent over, and licked the fluids that came out of mina.
mina squinted, her hands clenched...  
mina accidentally let out a moan.

"im done." chaeyoung giggled.
mina sighed.
"what's wrong?" chaeyoung asked
mina replied, "you make me feel so good, but you never give me a chance to let me return the favour!"
mina pouted.
chaeyoung analysed.
"do it then." she grinned mischievously.

mina felt her phone buzz, she checked if it was important before she did the deeds.

momo sent a picture.

momo sent a picture of her and nayeon on a date, mina smiled and put it down on the table.

"come." mina demanded, her tongue was out