ch6// whats up?

they all went off, partying the night away - forgetting what just happened.
mina drank alot, suffocating her shyness away in a "new mina" , she was feisty and wild. she was in the middle of the crowd - dancing and screaming with jihyo.
jihyo gleamed with smiles, the inviting party lights drawing you in with lustful sight.
the alcohol hypnotised them into the ecstasy of the impulse with others. the loud music flooded the streets, sana and momo disappeared from their sights and were non-existent in the "moment".

a male approached mina, trying to get her to wine on him. mina smirked, and danced sexually with him without thinking.
jihyo danced along with them, without a single thought in mind. the music drowned them in impulse that night, the male moved his head around mina to look at her face - putting his hand on her waist and mina wined on him.
"my name is!" he screamed loudly

"whaat?" mina yelled
"my name!" he cried
"what? what is it?" she began
"ravi!"
"mina!" she said
then they started dancing again, mina's blush was flushed pink from the alcohol.
"damn, mina! you drink a lot for a quiet girl!"

mina just grinned at jihyo back.
the music slept, the lights were dimmer, the hush of people quietened.
mina's sense of reality left sickeningly, mina heard voices come through her head but couldn't make out of it and completely lost control that night.

the party went on, even with people leaving overtime.

—————————————

mina woke up. the debris of the party left on her body and the hints of last night stuck on her like glue. her phone buzzed like never before, it was a canvas brimming with colour.
mina's eyes were tainted red.

Ravi: (3) missed calls (14) messages
jihyo: (2) messages
chaeyoung: (1) messages
mina, jihyo, sana and momo gc: (45) messages

mina went back to sleep.
// id rather sleep than to deal with this.

mina's eyes bulged open.

She had chaeyoung's number?

——————-

mina scrolled through her messages, multiple messages of ravi talking to her but not getting a single response back. jihyo asking how she was doing, the group chat talking of the party.

chaeyoung:
the message was unsent

mina scoffed, too anxious and shy to reply back. mina went back to sleep...
unknown of last night and what she did, but left with unwavering easiness.7