ch1//candy pop

it was a long and boring day, for only for mina to be startled by her best friend momo,
"minari! why don't we go to nabong's party?"

"party's aren't really my thing..." mina spoke, even though it sounded like a whisper. mina was so tired after triple math and needed to revise straight away for her exams.
momo had to as well.
momo gave her a devilish grin and snatched mina's bag,
"you're coming! cmon minari! it's going to fun, i promise!"
mina ran in anger, still in her school uniform.
"momoring!" mina angrily shouted.
"please! there's going to be ketchup there!"
mina rolled her eyes,
"im not just about ketchup!"

they were in momo's room, momo was doing waves in mina's hair.
momo checked her phone, seeming to read something for minutes.
momo let out a sigh and a scream.
"what's up?" mina asked.
"jeongyeon is going to be there ugh, and of course her friends."
mina grinned,
"so we're not going?"
"of course we're going, i mean nayeon did invite me."
momo had happened to hate jeongyeon and her friends, but jeongyeon mainly.
for some reason, mina had forgotten why she hated her.

\\\\\\ 9:00pm nayeon's party\\\\\\

chatter lit like a fire in the party, neon lights flashing. cheerfulness in the air, and social butterflies dazzling the room, everyone was confined in every single bit in the mansion, smiling and drinking beer. music was booming through the town, the house was full of people.

"hey."  nayeon greeted and weakly smiled at momo and mina.

"you came." nayeon eyed momo lustfully.
momo tilted her head and grinned,
"why wouldn't i?"

mina was obviously sickened by how her best friend was openly flirting in front of her, she just wasn't used to the fact that people are already dating seriously or something. people were pushing through with their beer, everyone had sparkling clothes. so much colours, so much socialising... mina felt sick. she'd only came for momo, but momo seemed to have been flirting and perhaps "getting it on" with nayeon. she made her way through the bustling people pushing against her.

she couldn't deal with social gatherings or something like that.
she spotted a girl sitting alone on her phone, she was ethereal.
mina smiled,
"are you alone too?"

the girl looked back at her, analysing her.
"yeah, im doing some college work."
mina looked into her eyes, as if it was the first person she ever saw on earth.
she had a mole on the right of her lips, and big eyes that complimented her.
she was stylish and had a slight aesthetic.

mina leaned in closer,
"what kind of work?"
the girl smiled at her, even though mina was clearly invading her space.

"literature."
mina looked at her gigantic paragraphs analysing a text, then she weakly smiled.
the girl let her read one of her analysed paragraphs, the paragraph was long with context. it conveyed an almost new mindset to mina. it was different.

"what's your name?" the girl asked
"mina. "
"son chaeyoung."

the name rung through her head like an echo, the name complimented the girl so beautifully. a gorgeous name for a gorgeous woman.

"did you like it?" chaeyoung questioned, with a cute gleaming look in her eyes.

"minari, stop flirting, we're out."
mina turned around to see momo,
her makeup dripping, her hair messed up and her dress slightly stained.
"but momoring..."
"out."
minari took one final glance at son chaeyoung as if it was her last goodbye, as minari stood up from her crouching, she felt chaeyoung's soft touch patting her as if chaeyoung was saying, "Go."
——-