ch5// only you

a cold breeze, a freezing whirlwind, an avalanche in a radiating party of a lifetime.
the loud music still played in the background, blurring the scene.
jihyo scoffed,
"look, momo! that bitch who broke your heart!"
momo stared at them, she had an uncanny look on her face - no-one could indicate how she was feeling.

"momo? hellooooo?" sana slurred
mina didn't say anything to say the least, jihyo was just angry due to her loyalty to momo.
the other group noticed their incessant staring,
"it's momo." mina saw one of them mouth, mina remembered - her name being

Chou Tzuyu

"um, momoring... guys i think we should just leave... they've noticed us already like i mean..." mina said

sana sighed,
"she's not wrong, i mean momo what're you even gonna say to them?"
before they knew it,
the sweet aroma of popularity gleamed through their noses a tornado, they never expected.
the group of girls looked upon them, next to them the clash of shoes tapped on the carpet floor.

"momo, you came?"nayeon raised an eyebrow
chaeyoung was also there, not indicating any passive-aggressiveness - but literally just standing. chaeyoung eyed mina, rolling her eyes at this situation. mina laughed a little to herself, and chaeyoung did too whilst she slightly smiled at mina.
mina felt a warm sensation in her tummy.

"am i not allowed to?" momos eyes sparked
jeongyeon responded,
"ugh," jeongyeon rolled her eyes at nayeon "who gives a shit if you come or not? honestly i don't even care about this."

nayeon stayed silent for a minute second, glancing upon jeongyeon's word - preying upon the three others of momo's friends.
"right... well, uh sorry." nayeon mouthed
jeongyeon raised an eyebrow,
"what?"
nayeon stormed off, leaving the two other friends staying there (tzuyu&chaeyoung).
chaeyoung smiled vividly at mina, a smile that etched through her mind the whole day, a smile that wanted her attention- mina wasn't even looking until she sensed it.

"what?" mina asked
"nothing." chaeyoung coldly uttered
"if you have something to tell me...."
"then say it, i know." chaeyoung said,
"we should talk more often haha."

tzuyu was talking to sana whilst the two interacted, they left - clearing up any suspicions about them.
mina glanced at momo.
momo's glittery and sparkly dress was worn for almost nothing. it was a costume that she never used but worn.

the iridescent lights turned dim and vomited sparks of yellow.
mina tutted,
"did you even see that girl smirking at me when i wasn't looking... how rude.....!"

they glanced at her, smirking a little.
"right..." sana raised an eyebrow and weakly grinned
"what?"

momo's head was full of wonder, not knowing why nayeon apologised.

mina was still angry at chaeyoung, or perhaps mixed emotioned...