truth untold. [6]

You were walking home with Jungkook and you see two cars parked outside your house. A black bmw, Tae's. But another car, that didn't belong to anyone in your neighborhood.

"Can you come with me inside...?" You ask Jungkook politely.

"Yea, of course." Jungkook smiles.

You told Tae two hours, but it's only been thirty minutes.

You put your key into the lock and you turn it unlocking the door, but you also had to put your palm on the black lock to turn off the alarm.

You then the door knob and you walk in. You see a pair of black heels near the shoe rack and you grab Jungkook's hand and grip on it tightly.

You stomp to where the light emitted and you see Taehyung sitting beside a young woman with long black hair.

Jungkook then grips on your hand tighter than you did causing you to wince.

"Y/n, don't." Jungkook whisper yells.

You look at the boy and tears were already rushing out your eyes.

Taehyung turns his head and sees you. "Y/n, it's not what it looks like, I swear." Taehyung defends himself and stands up.

The girl stands up fixing her skirt and pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Then what the hell is it!?" You yell sobbing.

Taehyung pulls something out his pocket and it's a paper. You snatch the paper away from him and you open it.

You read each sentence, each word. Everything.

This Paper states that Kim Taehyung has bought a 2.2 Million dollar house with 4 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms. This house will be ready on whenever he is destined to be bound for this house.

It all made sense. Your tears fell onto the paper and smudged the ink of Taehyung's signature.

"Why did you hide it from me Tae." You ask sniffling up your tears.

Jungkook let's go of your hand and pulls you into a hug and says bye and leaves your house.

"Because, it was supposed to be a surprise y/n." Taehyung sighs.

"You can go." Taehyung shoos the later.

The lady leaves and I walk over to Taehyung and grab his hands and sit on the couch.

Our hands still intertwined. The way his soft, slim, loving hands felt against your own made you feel at ease.

You take a deep breath. You open your bag and you pull out a small box. The box had a small bow on it and said Tae's name.

"This is for you love." You smile and pull away your hands from his letting him open the box.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears after seeing what was inside the box and he cupped your face and kissed you happily.

Taehyung puts his forehead against yours and your noses touch. His hands move from your face to your waist.

Taehyung pulls you onto his lap and his hands wrap around you.

"We're having a baby." Taehyung whispers happily.

Taehyung puts his chin on your shoulder and his breath hitting your neck gave you chills.

"I'm scared." You confess. "What if we mess it up again...?" You mumble but easy to make out the words.

"We will do everything, I'll protect you." Taehyung coos and kisses your forehead, then to your nose, he cups your face again, and kisses your lips softly.

"We will have our baby." Taehyung whispers.

You nod and wrap your arms around Taehyung's torso. You dig your head into his chest and he pulls you closer to him.

"I love you." You say muffled.

"I love you too y/n." Taehyung smiles.