getting ready for hogwarts

Rebecca's pov

I woke up to my little sister shaking me.

"Wake up 'Becca! Mum said it's time for breakfast before we go to Diagon alley to get your school supplies." Ginny said.

"Mmmmh, five more minutes." I groaned as I turned over burying my face in my pillow.

"Come on sleeping beauty!" Fred yelled from the doorway of Ginny and I's room.

"We're off to throw water on Ron!" George added.

"Oh I need to see this." I said as I hopped up out of bed and followed the twins into Ron's room.

Fred handed me a cup of water.

"Three, two, one!" George said before all three of us flung water on him before bolting out the door.

"FRED!!!! GEORGE!!! REBECCA!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU THREE!!!" Ron screamed as The twins and I went sprinting downstairs laughing our heads off.

"Good morning you three, breakfasts on the table. By the sound of it you've already woke up Ron so after breakfast you can go change before we take the floo network to Diagon alley." Mum said as she pushed us off into the dining area.

The three of us took our seats and began scarfing down our breakfasts.

"Hey 'Becca while we're in Diagon alley can we go look at dresses?" Ginny asked.

"Sure, after I get my wand and robes sorted we can go look at dresses and get the new issue of witch weekly." I said to her.

"Why yu weed With wekl?" Fred said with food in his mouth.

"Talk or chew. Pick one." Ginny said.

"I said 'Why do you read Witch Weekly?'" Fred repeated after swallowing his food.

"Because sometimes we like to have girl bonding moments." I said.

"Yeah, We're the only girls and this is how we bond." Ginny said.

"You two are weird, Witch Weekly is a bunch of trash." George said.

"Fred, George, leave your sisters alone!" Mum called out from the kitchen.

"Hey Percy put your book down and quit being boring."George said.

"I think I'll pass." Percy responded.

"Come on percy, at least talk to us, we're your siblings not strangers." I said.

Percy just ignored me and left to go back to his room.

"What crawled up his arse and died?" Ron asked as he took Percy's now vacant seat.

"Don't know but if you find out tells us." George said.

"Yeah, whatever it is has been up there for ages." Fred said.

"Boys, don't talk about your brother like that." Dad said not looking up from his paper.

"So what took you so long Ron?" Ginny asked.