Nicholas Flamel

Rebecca's pov

Christmas break had finally finished and we were back to doing work again, all of the students are back and exams were approaching. Ron, Harry, Hermione and I were sitting at lunch researching Nicholas Flamel and or studying for exams, except for Ron who was opening chocolate frogs and looking at some of his cards.

"Look at you, playing with your cards, pathetic. We've got final exams coming up soon." Hermione said.

"I'm ready, ask me any question." Ron said.

"Alright, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?" Hermione asked.

"I forgot." Ron replied.

"And what may I ask do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" Hermione asked.

"Copy off you." Ron replied.

"No you won't, besides according to professor McGonagall we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell." Hermione said.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us. Dumbledore again." Ron said as threw down one of his cards.

Suddenly Neville came jumping into the great hall with his legs stuck together.

"Leg locker curse?" Ron asked.

"Malfoy." Harry replied.

"Neville, are you okay?!" I asked him.

"Just fine." Neville replied.

"You have got to start standing up to people Neville." Ron said.

"He's right, maybe then they'll leave you alone." I agreed.

"How? I can nearly stand at all." Neville replied.

"I'll do the counter curse." Seamus said excitedly as he stood up with his wand in hand.

"No, that's the last thing I need, you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire." Neville said.

"I don't appreciate the insinuation longbottom, besides if anyone cares to notice my eyebrows have completely grown back!" Seamus said angrily before marching off exposing his bold batch that hadn't grown back yet after the last time he cast a spell.

"I found him!" Harry exclaimed before handing Ron a card.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945." Ron began.

"Go on." Harry said.

"For his discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood." I said.

"And his work on alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel!" Ron and I read in sync.

"I knew that name sounded familiar, I read it on the train that day." Harry said.

"Follow me!" Hermione said as she got up out of her seat and began running towards the exit.

We all grabbed our stuff and began running after her.