Quidditch

Rebecca's pov

After the troll indecent we went up to the common room to just chill out, having already had enough excitement to last us a lifetime. Since I had nothing better to do I decided to write a letter to Ginny.

'Dear Ginny,

It's been a little while since I wrote to you, I know I broke my promise that I'd write to you every week but I've been pretty busy. I miss you so much and can't wait for Christmas break so that I can see you again. A lot of things have happened recently we just got back after fighting a troll in the first floor girls bathroom, well it was more like Harry and Ron fought it while Hermione and I hid under the sinks. I would ask that you don't tell mum, I'd rather not receive a Howler, thanks. Anyway how've you been without us? What have you been up to? I'm sure it's great without any of the boys there. Ron, Harry and Hermione said Hi by the way, I can't wait for your next letter.
Lots of Love, Rebecca'

"Don't tell me you're doing homework after everything that just happened." Ron said.

"I'm not, I'm writing a letter to Ginny, I promised that I'd write to her every week but I forgot last week so i'm gonna have to make it up to her." I said.

"Well tell her I said Hi." Hermione said.

"Will do." I said.

Time skip

It's been a few weeks since that fight with the Troll and it's the day of Harry's first Quidditch match. We were sitting at the breakfast table trying to get Harry to eat.

"Take a bit of toast mate, go on." Ron said.

"You need to something Harry, flying on an empty stomach isn't good for you." I said.

"They're right Harry, you're gonna need your strength for today." Hermione agreed.

"I'm not hungry." Harry said.

"Good luck today Potter, then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you, even if it is against Slytherin." Professor Snape said as he walked by us.

"That explains the blood." Harry said.

"Blood?" Hermione and I asked.

"Listen, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so that he could try and get passed that three headed dog but he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry explained.

"Why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked.

"I'm confused, what three headed dog?" I asked.

"You had went off with Fred and George to pull pranks and we ended up on the third floor by accident. We ran into Mrs norris and then ran before Filch could arrive, we ended up hiding in a room with a three headed dog that was guarding a trap door." Ron explained.

"Wow, you go and curse all of the Slytherin team's broomsticks so that up is down and left is right and you miss meeting a three headed dog. Although it was worth it we went to watch them practice and watched as they were flung all over the place trying to control their brooms, they still have no idea it was us." I said.