Seeker

Rebecca's pov

Our first class after breakfast we attended a bunch of boring classes before we finally got something fun, flying, with Madam Hooch. Once we arrived where the class was taking place we saw enough brooms for everyone laying on the ground and walked over to stand beside them. After the whole class had arrived our teacher walked between the two rows of brooms.

"Good afternoon class." She said.

"Good afternoon madam hooch." The class sis is in sync.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson, well what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of your broomstick. Come on now hurry up. Stick right hand over the broom and say 'Up!'." Madam Hooch explained.

"Up!" I called to my broom but no luck.

"Up!...Up!.....Up!" And finally on my fourth try it flew up into my hand just in time for me to see Ron get hit in the face by his.

"Are you alright?" I asked trying to hide a giggle.

"Fine, shut up Harry." Ron replied as Harry laughed at him.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom I want you to mount it and grip it tight, we don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle I want each of you to kick up from the ground hard, keep your brooms steady, hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle, three, two, *whistle*" Madam Hooch said.

Neville was the only one to go up and he looked unsure of what was going on.

"Mr longbottom!................Mr Longbottom!!" Madam Hooch said as Neville accidentally and unwillingly took off on his broom.

"Neville!" Harry, Hermione, Ron and I all called out after him as he went higher and further away from the class.

"HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!" Neville explained.

"Come back down this instant!" Madame Hooch ordered.

I watched on in fear for Neville's safety as he flung around like a ragdoll on his broom, completely out of control. He flew straight into one of the castle towers hitting it a number of times before shooting straight towards the ground flying through the crowd of students, Ron pulling me out of the way so I didn't get hit. He flew back up and round a tower before his robes got caught in the spear of a statue that was on top of the tower. His broom flew out from under him and he dangled by his robes as the class ran over to where he was dangling. I watched in horror has his robes ripped and he fell his robes getting caught on a torch for a split second before the got completely ripped off of him and he plummeted to the ground.

"Everyone out of the way!" Madam Hooch ordered as she came running over to check on Neville.

"Oh dear, it's a broken wrist." Madam Hooch said. "Come on now, up you get. Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take longbottom to the hospital wing, understand? If I see a single broom in the air the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch." Madame Hooch said as she left with Neville.

"Did you see his face? Maybe off the fat lump had given this a squeeze he would have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Malfoy said as he held Neville's rememberall in his had.