Platform 9 and 3/4

Rebecca's pov

Today was the day I was finally going to hogwarts and as you could imagine Fred, George and I decided to pull one final prank on Ron before we leave which is why we're currently in his bedroom.

"I'll grab his arms, you grab his feet and 'Becca, you hold the bin bag open for us." Fred ordered as he and  George grabbed him and hoisted him into the bin bag.

"Trust him not to wake up while he's being put in a bin bag, he could sleep through anything." I said.

"Except getting hit with cold water." The twins said in unison as I opened the door and they began carrying the bin bag containing Ron downstairs.

We carried him downstairs and put him in the garden beside the bins before heading back inside.

"How long do you think before someone'll notice?" George asked.

"Today's always hectic and no one notices what's going on." Fred began.

"So no one will notice through the chaos unless he gets caught coming in from outside in his pjs or mum takes out the rubbish." I said.

"But we just took the rubbish out for her already." George said causing me to giggle.

After we had taken out the 'trash' we went back upstairs to shower and change for today. I wore a gray skirt with a gray button up shirt that once belonged to Fred as Well as the dark navy blue jumper my mum had knitted for me. Already knowing that she'd want Ron and I to match and Ron wouldn't have time to pick an outfit I set out Rons matching dark navy blue jumper, a random button up shirt and his baggy gray trousers that I believe used to be Bills.

I then went downstairs and started making breakfast, I might as Well try and get on mums good side because once she finds out about how we took out the 'trash' she's gonna kill us. The Twins and Percy along with my mother came downstairs to the smell of food and my mum immediately joined me in the kitchen ordering the boys to set the table and go wake up Ginny, Dad and Ron.

"Thank you for starting breakfast dear, that lightens my workload a little." Mum said as bacon flew into the pan.

"No problem mum, I've already sorted Ron and I's things so you don't have to worry so much." I said as began cracking eggs into a pan.

"What did I do to deserve such a wonderful daughter?" Mum asked.

"You put up with six boys everyday." I replied causing my mum to smile.

"And it's worth it because You, Ginny and the boys are growing into such wonderful people." Mum said.

Time skip

We were almost done breakfast and mum had started to notice something was wrong.

"Fred, I thought you said Ron was awake." Mum said.

"He is, I made sure of it." Fred replied as the three of us tried not to snigger.

"Why don't you go and remind him that it's breakfast time." Mum said but before Fred could go and check on 'Ron' the backdoor slammed open and in walked a raging Ron. It was a wonderful sight despite the fact I knew we were gonna die. I grinned as George snapped a photo of him to remember this moment.