Warriors

The two lovers are sitting on deck. Ace has his head resting on Sunshine's lap and eats the food she is feeding him, his eyes closed and his body relaxed while all of the single, and also taken, men around them cry about the commander being lucky. "So tell me Sunny.. When will we marry?", Ace asks, making Whitebeard choke and a few men spit out their food. "HE IS TOO BLUNT!!!"

"I guess if we reach an island in the next week we can get married."

"SHE ISN'T BETTER THAN HIM IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!"

"Eeh? Really. I'm happy.", the freckled boy grins, hugging her waist. "And I've got your dads approval?" "You've got a 'I'll kill him if he touches you inappropriately' and since we both know we've been there and done that, that's as good as its gonna get."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT SEX SO OPENLY!!"

"Wait. How old were you two when you last saw each other?", Marco asks, while Whitebeard is turning red in anger. His daughters purity was already taken...

"15.", the couple choruses and the pirates all drop to the floor, Whitebeard looking just about ready to die having aged visually 60 years more.

:

The two lovebirds stay in Ace's cabin together and a huge group of pirates are eavesdropping.

"Ace! Stop! That tickles."
"But you taste so good."
They all blush a bright red and Whitebeard himself barges into the room only to find Ace licking off chocolate from his fiancés fingers while said female is chewing a chocolate bar, also keeping Ace's hand away from it by having her foot in his face.

They all sweatdrop and Whitebeard slowly walks out backwards. "Now don't do that again. Because later we might fuck."

"TOO BLUNT!!!"

Ace blinks at Sunshine, than latching forward, biting off all of the chocolate and chewing it.
"Kyaaa! Ace! Lucky Roo bought me that. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN HONOR IT IS TO HAVE HIM BUY YOU FOOD AND NOT EATING IT HIMSELF?!?!", she yells, shaking him. "Violent woman. Come here.", the freckled pirate grins, his mouth stuffed with the sweet treat, pulling her face towards him and sharing some of the chocolate with her. She closes her eyes and let's go of him, resting her hands against his chest, while his shamelessly cup her bottom.
A lot of the pirates have started to nosebleed and Whitebeard smacks the door closed. It was bad enough for one man to see his flesh and blood naked and touch her. But all of his men? No! "Don't you have work to do? Those who thought no now have toilet duty!", he says and the pirates quickly scatter.

Meanwhile inside the cabin Sunshine sits on Ace's lower body her legs spread, smiling softly at him. "You are an idiot, but I love you." He grins. "You know what position you are in?" She gets up, locks the door and then strips off her shirt and shorts as well as boots.
Her hips sway as she walks over to Ace who by now has sat up and places his hands on her waist, taking in how she looks in nothing but lacy hot orange red lingerie. He looks up at her as he places soft kisses along her legs, brushing his lips against them.
She slides onto his lap and straddles his hips, moving her hips slightly so that she grinds against him. "Where did you learn this? You didn't do this the last time." She smiles. "I had a friend teach me.." "You slept with someone?" She shakes her head. "No!! I had my best friends sit down with me and talk about what they liked and a girl friend show me what she does. She was a stripper once so.." Ace looks at her. "Why?" "For you, idiot." He grumbles. "Who are those friends?" "Well.. One of them is called Trafalgar D. Water Law. Also known as the surgeon of death. He is the captain of the heart pirates. And the other one is known as Massacre Soldier Killer and the first mate of the Kid-pirates. His captain is cool too but.. He and Law hate each other." Ace looks pissed off. "Did they touch you?" "They hug me. Sometimes. If they are feeling generous. They know I only care for one man, you know?", she tells him, pushing him down. "Let me show you why it was all worth it." She kisses him again, biting his lower lip, nibbling it slightly. He groans slightly, kicking off his boots and taking off his hat while she unbuckles his pants.

Two hours of passionate love making follow. Two hours of Sunshine driving Ace half insane with the way she moves and mentally he silently thanks Trafalgar Law, Killer and whomever that woman is.

In a yellow submarine a certain doctor, seconds before sleeping on a large fluffy polar bears fur and on a dark ship where a certain Blonde is just taking his mask off for sleeping the two men sneeze.
'Am I getting a cold?'

And in a bar somewhere on a small island a pink haired woman sneezes. "Are you getting a cold captain?" "I think somebody is thinking about me."