Wedding bells

The Moby Dick actually reaches an island and so the two young pirates can really marry, much to Whitebeards and most other men's dismay since they are hopelessly in love with the beautiful woman. Right now she is getting ready to be married. A dress with a high slit on the side. It is a beautiful wedding gown. She pins her dark hair up and smiles at her reflection. Only thing that is missing is the jewelry. A golden thin necklace and some golden earrings.

To say she looks exquisite would be an understatement.

Her heels make soft clicking noises as she walks onto deck where Marco who, along with Izo, will be the witness. The blonde gapes at the beautiful girl actually wanting to marry the second commander. She smiles gently. "Let's go get me married!", she cheers and they walk into the city. Every man and woman stops at the sight of this beautiful bride framed by two intimidating looking pirates. Suddenly.. Marines. "Dark Sun! Marco the Phoenix! Commander Izo! Surrender now!" "I don't have time for your bullshit. Can't you see I'm trying to get married here?", the blue eyed woman asks annoyed. The men blink at her confused.
"What crime did we commit? I've got two witnesses and a fiance, alright. Can you just scurry off so I don't have to kill you?" They blink again. "Attack!", a soldier cries and Sunshine grumbles, a black hole swallowing them all, their cries soon overpowered by the sounds of life in the city. The three continue walking. "At least I tried to tell them..", she shrugs and then walks into the small office, where they'll get married before the law.
Ace, actually wearing a suit gapes at his soon to be wife, wrapping an arm around her and placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiles happily.
"N Now. Puma D. Ace do you want to take this woman as your wife?" "Yes, I do." "A And Sunshine D. Tenebrarum do you want to take this man as your husband?" "Yes, I do." "The two witnesses in full control of your senses may sign here please. The bride and groom here." They each sign the papers and the young woman then shakingly offers a "you may kiss the bride now." Ace kisses his wife and they both smile at each other. Then Ace slips a ring on her left hand after she took off her engagement ring for a second that soon rests on top and she one on his left hand. Then they kiss once more. "All mine now.", Ace grins, swiping her off her feet and carrying her outside. "Like we planned?" She nods. "Like we planned." Instead of going back to the ship they burst into a tattoo parlour. "We'd like a tattoo each please.", Sunshine smiles and both the man and the woman working there blush.

Soon both are laying next to each other as they each get a tattoo on their chest. Ace of a completely blacked out sun and Sunshine of a flaming fist.
Since for neither its their first ride they sit through the tattoo easily and then pay as well as thank the artists who both smile at the compliments of the newlyweds.

They then leave the parlor and see a marine with a camera. Immediately the two pose. Ace wraps his arms around his wife's waist and she hers around his neck, looking his face lovingly and smiling up at him while flinging her bouquet at the poor photographer.
The marine then runs and the two make their way to the ship, waltzing through the streets, laughing when one of them makes the other trip so they could kiss again.
It looks like a soap opera for the citizens who are watching in awe and amusement at the happy couple. Some street musicians at the harbor even play them a little song they dance to and a few citizens actually dance alongside with them, their happy mood being infectious.
Then they jump onto the large ship and the pirates applaud the couple. Ace then rips off both tie and button down and Sunshine gently places the cowboy hat on his head, smiling as he is back to his usual attire. He grins and gets rid of the veil and opens her hair.
It flows in a silky dark waterfall down her back and he brushes his fingers through it. "I couldn't have asked for a better bride." She giggles. "Go on. Tell me more about how much you love me."
He barks out a laugh and then picks her up. "How about I show you?"