Meanwhile

.... When the newspaper arrives at the 'Thousand Sunny' Ruffy immediately grabs it after seeing the picture in the front. His eyes bulge out of his head and he screams. "NANI?!?!" Nami grabs the newspaper, recognising Ruffy's older brother and some tall and gorgeous dark haired woman with azure blue eyes that seems familiar. They are dressed in wedding attire and seem happily in love.
The headline reads
'Dark Sun and Fire Fist married!'
"Dark Sun.." She looks at the wanted posters until she finds the one she searched for.

"Who is this?", she asks Ruffy who grabs the poster and hugs it, tears on his face

"Who is this?", she asks Ruffy who grabs the poster and hugs it, tears on his face. "My Onee-san! She gave me my hat.", he sobs and wipes his tears. "Why is Ruffy cry.... Oooh. Beautiful lady..." The second Sanji says that, a fist connects with his head. "Sunny-nee is married to Ace! Try to split them up and I will kill you!", Ruffy growls dangerously. Sanji squeaks and scurries off quickly. "She really means a lot to you, that woman, huh?", Robin asks. Ruffy nods. "She taught me and Ace how to really fight and to not talk about things we don't know anything about, because we once hurt her really bad when we did.", he says, looking down. "What are you talking about Captain?", Zoro asks but Ruffy shakes his head. "She has to tell herself when she meets us one day."

With that he grabs onto his straw hat with a smile remembering that day she gave it to him and told him to watch after it for her. It meant a lot to her. That much was clear. Hopefully one day she'd explain to him why.

On a certain yellow submarine a gloomy looking man takes the first look at the newspaper and then his face brightens up. A chuckle escaping his lips. "Men! Bring out the beer. We need to celebrate!"
"What is it captain? You never said that before..", Shashi says confused. "Sunshine D. Tenebrarum became Sunshine D. Puma." The men begin to smile, laugh and the cook brings out beer and food. "LET'S CELEBRATE!"

On a ship out on the sea a brooding red haired eyebrowless gorilla looks at the newspaper and laughs. "Killer! Look at this!" The blonde jogs over and underneath his mask his face lights up. "Doesn't this call for a celebration captain?" "Damn right it does! Bring the Sake! The best of the best. Sunny married!"

On another ship a certain red haired father grits his teeth looking at the newspaper and his smiling precious daughter in those bastards arms. "I will kill him!", he growls. "But Captain... Don't you think she looks really happy? Like she loves this guy?", Yassop asks. "But she is my little girl!!", Shanks whines but then quickly wipes of his tears. "MEN! TODAY WE PARTY UNTIL WE FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED!"
"AYE!!", the men chorus.