Ch. 5 (somewhat edited)

So I somewhat edited this chapter. Not really heavy editing. I'll try and make it like my other chapters later. I'm going to do this to chapters 1-5 as the rest are all good.

Kirishima's P.O.V.

"I think it will be better if I left..."

What do you mean you think it will be better if you left do you not like me and my sister or something. What on earth does he mean? He just said he wanted to come with us why does he suddenly want to leave?!

"Why? do you not like me and my sister or something?" I said trying to make eye contact but he avoided it. 

"That isn't why..." he said. Still not giving a reason. 

"Can you at least tell me why?" I asked. He didn't respond looking down. We floated there in awkward silence. "So you don't want to respond. But before you leave why did you say you wanted to come with us?" I asked. 

He mumbled a word at me still looking down. I couldn't hear him. "I didn't catch that," I said. He mumbled again I could have sworn I heard wish. "Can you speak a bit louder?" I asked.

 "I said I WANT TO MAKE  FREAKING A WISH!" he shouted in me and my sister's face who was now hiding behind me. A wish he wanted to make a wish. What was that? It intrigued me. What could a fish with such beautiful scales want? What would make him choose a pair of random siblings to follow on a wild goldfish hunt? 

"What is that?" I asked, 

"It isn't your damn business," He said abruptly he looked angry and worried. With that, the conversation went to a halt. More awkward silence was met. Nothing could be heard except for our tails swimming. No one was around, especially since we were so far out. 

"If your wish is so important to you. Then you wouldn't give up so easily." I said somewhat annoyed.

 "I AM NOT GIVING UP!" he shouted at me. 

"Then why are you suddenly deciding to leave," I said in annoyance. 

"Well because, because...it's dangerous," he said still looking down. Is he scared that those men are gonna come again? Is that what he meant, is he worried. 

"Hey if you're worried about those men coming back it's gonna be fine cause the manliest fish in the ocean is with you!" I said smiling. 

"Well, you can't be very manly with the way you ran away from those men earlier." He said cheekily he seemed to like bringing it up. I think it is gonna be a problem in the future.

"Well, I did it to save the both of us," I said in a sarcastic tone. 

"But more men like them will come after us if I'm with you. And I'm not really sure if we can escape next time." He said he had a very worried expression. 

 "Well haven't you read comics. Most adventures don't come without a little problem and I'm sure we will escape." I said. 

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you're here I said." Smiling at him. His face flared up and he swam out of the cavern. 

"Thanks, shitty hair..." he said as me and my sister came out. His cheeks were still red. It looked cute...

What worried me was that other people were going to come according to him but he still didn't want to tell me anything.

sorry for the very very delayed update. Studies started again so my updates are gonna be slow.... See you next time. 

PLS VOTEEEE