Chapter 34.5, Another Day

ok, I am sorry for not updating when I was supposed to I was to busy with preparations and other things in my personal life. I don't know when I'll be able to write the next one but I think it should be next week or 2 weeks from now.

???. P.O.V.

I wake up greeting the morning brightness with a brand new smile. Hopping out of my lily pad shaped bed, I made my way out of the water. I broke through the surface of my humble pond and hopped over to a nearby rock. I perched on the rock comfortably gazing around my murky home for breakfast. I live here in this murky place. I sleep in my pond throughout the night occasionally waking up for a midnight snack and spend all day by my pond snacking some more. Yes, I am a frog; a small one at that. I don't have any distinguishable features other than my ability to jump higher than most frogs which I take great pride in. I like to look at the lilies that are on the larger lily pads and I-.

Breakfast!

__________

Another day goes by, and I woke up greeting the morning brightness with a brand new smile. Hopping out of my lily pad shaped bed, I made my way out of the water. I broke through the surface of my little pond, I hopped over to a nearby rock perching on it and comfortably gazing around my murky and small home for breakfast. I live here in this small murky place. I sleep in my pond throughout the night occasionally waking up for a midnight snack and spend all day by my pond snacking on the random flies nearby. Yes, I am a frog; a small one at that. I don't have any distinguishable features other than my ability to jump higher than most frogs which I take great pride in. I am also the only one who lives in this pond and sometimes-

Breakfast!

____________

Another day goes by, and I get up greeting the morning brightness with a brand new plastered smile. Hopping out of my lily pad shaped bed, I made my way out of the water. I broke through the surface of my humble pond, I hopped over to a nearby rock perching on it comfortably gazing around my murky and small home for breakfast. I live here in this dim, tiny place. I sleep in my pond throughout the night occasionally waking up for a midnight snack and spend all day by my pond snacking on the random flies nearby. Yes, I am a frog; a small one at that. I don't have any distinguishable features. I am just a frog. I like to look at the bigger pond that is a lot bluer than where I live. It was shiny and sparkly, it reminded me of the night sky, the individual twinkles and sparkles all having their own origin. Maybe it filled me with wonder and hope. I would love to-

....Breakfast!

_____________

Have you ever wondered why you were born? I don't think about it often, but as I got up that morning, I felt like I was missing something. This time when I get up I don't have a brand new smile. I broke through the surface of my humble pond, I hopped over to a nearby rock perching on it and lethargically gazed over at the big blue pond. It was shiny and sparkly, it reminded me of the night sky, the individual twinkles and sparkles all having their own origin. It filled me with jealousy and diminished my hope. What I wouldn't give to go there just once to swim in it and experience life there. They are taunting me; they know I can't go there! I can't because I live here in this dark and very very small place. I sleep in my pond throughout the night, occasionally wake up for a midnight snack, and I spend all day by my pond snacking on the random flies nearby. Yes, I am a frog; a small one at that. I don't have any distinguishable features. I am just a frog.

I don't feel very hungry today.

_____________

That day I don't get up greeting the morning brightness with a brand new smile. In fact, I refuse to leave my lily pad shaped bed, I don't make my way out of the water. I broke through the surface of my quiet pond, I hopped over to a nearby rock. I don't perch on the rock comfortably gazing around my murky and small home for breakfast. I am trapped here in this dim and tiny cage. I sleep in my pond throughout the night occasionally waking up for a midnight snack and spend all day by my pond, by myself, snacking on the random flies nearby. Yes, I am a frog; a small one at that. I don't have any distinguishable features. I am just a frog, I didn't wish to be one. I don't want to look at the bigger pond that is a lot bluer than where I live. It was shiny and sparkly, it reminded me of the night sky, the individual twinkles and sparkles all having their own origin. I can't go there. I can never go there, darkness encaptures me as the twinkles of the blue mass of water flood my dream.

I am a frog, and I can't get there.

________________

It wasn't another day today, for the first time in my whole life I met another creature! They weren't flies or frogs, but they were bigger and had a different shape to them. They smelt awfully like the blue dream I spent so long looking at. I poked my head out of the water, hiding my presence underneath a lily pad.

"How long is this going to take, boss, it feels absolutely disgusting having these-" A tall creature with deep blue eyes that immediately entranced me. It had purple blisters under each eye as well as some on both his hands and neck. It looked grossed out and extremely off-balance as it walked.

"Yeah yeah I know what you mean, but it isn't my fault you let them get away" A tall monster, a bit shorter than the blue-eyed one glared over at them. It had white hair that covered the majority of its face, from what I could see, it had very chapped lips and looked like it was in dire need of some water.

"It wasn't my fault the individuals we hired backstabbed us and broke our deal!" it whined "besides Twice said they were trustworthy!" it complained. Twice? There were only the two of them here so I could only assume it was another person in their friend group.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to trust that guy in the first place! Twice is a bit too trusting with everyone but himself." The dried looking creature said, not bothering to turn to face the taller thing. "I should have done it myself, now because of you we lost him!"

The taller monster did not respond, glaring over at my pond. My heart skipped a beat as the blue eyes trailed over where my lily pad was. It felt like it was looking straight at me with those deep blue eyes. From what i could deduce the both of them were probably of the male variety in their species. Perfect for a lonely female frog. "He needs to change his perspective on how he views people in life." he sighed and I noticed he clenched his fist that looked similar to mine. "You can't expect change to come if you don't fight for it. Twice needs to change the way he trusts himself, you know why he acts like this but Twice shouldn't just dwell on what he has done but instead try and change something." His gaze never left my pond. I felt like a huge slap had been ushered against my face at the realisation of something so obvious.

"Sometimes you can say the most interesting things." The white-haired male mocked, his gaze fell onto my pond as well. This time I could see his utterly manicatic grin that left a bad taste in my mouth, "Twice did it to himself so he has to get himself out of it."

"..." the blue-eyed prince didn't respond

"Sometimes all you might need is a push" my black-haired prince shot out to himself, but it felt like he was talking to me. Once again they started moving, picking up their pace as they circled my small pond.

"Well it doesn't matter we got a sighting of him and have now found his location so we just need to get it and get out." the chapped male said putting his hands onto his mouth. "In and out."

Slowly they started to escape my view. I panicked, I didn't want to lose them but if I go, what can I do? I am just a frog. "You can't expect change to come if you don't fight for it." Maybe all I needed was a push but I was too afraid to give it to myself. It's now or never. I flew out of the pond aggressively hopping towards the direction they went in. Not once glancing back at the home I was abandoning. Tomorrow won't just be another day, tomorrow will not be another day ever again. I am not just a frog, I am me.

pls, vote so the mysterious strangers don't hurt our gang.

Thx for the help my editors Haxaphum and Icey_Hunter.