Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (12)

Author's Note:

Sorry for posting nearly a week later! I've been so busy!

Okay, so in this chapter, its kind of random, but there is an action scene! (sort of)

Enjoy! (don't forget to vote ;)

-the velvet rose-

.................................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Well, I guess I know have a story about why I'm a vegetarian. I gave up meat to save a cow that my ex hit" I sighed.

"Ex?"

"If you keep laughing, you're gonna be"

He acted like he zipped his mouth.

I started to feel a little proud of myself. I saved a cow.

....................................................................................................................................

We pulled up to my parent's house, and I felt memories flooding back to me. Man, I miss the days where I was convinced that I was going to marry Edward Cullen.

Although that was just three months ago..

Aaron walked casually up to the door, holding my hand firmly. Where did his confidence come from? I've got none. Must be lack of meat.

"Sophie!" Lindsey tackled me with a hug.

"Hey!" I hugged her back.

"I missed you so much! Mom has been making me crazy" She whispered the last part.

I patted her short blond hair and then pushed her back a little.

"Your hair is different" I commented.

"I cut it" She ran her fingers through her hair dramatically.

We walked inside, and was instantly hit with the smell of Fabreeze. The picture of mom running through the house with a bottle of Fabreeze, went through my head.

"Mom" I hugged her.

After about five hugs going around, I went upstairs to my room to look at it. I missed my black walls with red splattered on it. (Its paint, I promise)

I stepped in and was a little shocked.

My bed went from being a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, to a twin sized in the corner.

A TV was on the left wall, and where my beautiful junk was, was replaced with books. (which I don't read)

"Mom, what happened to my room?" I demanded.

"Oh, we cleaned it up and your dad had an idea to put a TV in here, like a theater" She said with actual enthusiasm.

"I've been gone two months. And now I'm wondering if I'm still in pictures. Or did you cut me out and replace it with a TV too?"

"Calm down. Your stuff is still in here. Its just cleaner in here" She rolled her eyes.

"She's just tired and grumpy. She saved a cow" Aaron chuckled. I had forgotten he was there honestly.

"She what?" Mom looked at me.

"We hit a cow on the way here, and she made a promise to stop eating meat, if the cow lived"

"Wow. You wont make it a week, but it was a nice thought"

"Mom!" I growled.

"Well, I've seen you and meat"