Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (14)

Author's Note:

Another chapter done! I've been in the writing mood this week. Okay, so this one is more sweet, no nuns flipping people off, (but nuns are mentioned ;) Enjoy! (dont forget to vote & comment) -the velvet rose- ............................................................................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Alright, love you" I kissed him.

"Wait what?"

I thought about what I just said.

"Bye!" I told him and ran to my parent's van.

I just made an Oopsie. I cant believe I said 'love you' maybe I can make a joke about it? Like 'Oh yeah, habit. Ha, ha' I quickly drove away from his house, to avoid the surprised look on his face. Sure I told him that he meant a lot to me, he said the same to me. But love is different then meaning a lot to someone. This is going to make Christmas a little awkward..

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Waking up to the smell of French toast and coffee is one of the best things ever. I got up and saw Lindsey with a huge grin on her face. She loves Christmas like a fat child loves cake. She ran downstairs like a four year old and bounced on the couch. I grabbed a big cup of coffee and started digging through the presents to find my name.

"Merry Christmas." Mom and dad greeted.

Mom was in her red silk pajamas with a thick Christmas robe that had trees, candy canes and gingerbread men on it. Dad was in shorts and a gray t-shirt, his normal clothes. I was in a red tank top with white pajama bottoms; my hair was in braided pigtails. Also I looked like I had just risen from the dead. (Meaning I looked like poop) I missed my family a lot. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without Lindsey bouncing up and down and my dad yelling at Chief for butt surfing our carpet.

We opened all of our gifts and finished breakfast. It was nearly 11am when we were finishing cleaning up the wrapping paper.

"So, is Aaron coming here?" Lindsey asked "Because Don is coming over in an hour."

"I'd be surprised if Aaron came. I have his Jeep." I grinned.

I went upstairs and showered the Christmas cheer off of me. AKA the glitter and bows that my parents thought was oh-so-funny to stick in my hair. I changed into a red sweater that hung on my shoulders and black skinny jeans. I redid my braids in my hair and then took Aaron's keys and drove the Jeep. Although he never told me I could, he never said I couldn't. Pulling into his driveway only reminded me of last night and my little slip. I have no filter between my brain and mouth. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I knocked on the large, dark wood doors and waited. Aaron opened the door with an actual smile on his face. I haven't seen that since Nick's beating.

"Merry Christmas." He greeted and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

I handed him his Christmas present and followed him inside. He handed me a present that was shaped exactly the same as the one I had given him. I opened it and laughed incredibly hard. It was a shirtless poster of him, in the same pose as the Taylor Lautner poster in my room.

"This is creepy." He told me as he compared our gifts.

Mine was more PG than Megan Fox. In my picture, I was laying on a picnic table smiling.

"Yeah it is. We've been around each other too much, sugar." I agreed.

"I'm surprised. You haven't mentioned one thing about last night." He told me.