Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (7)

Author's Note:

I uploaded pretty quickly this time :) I had a lot of time.

This is more drama, you might not like Aaron at all by the end.

I hope you'll still vote though. lol.

enjoy!

-the velvet rose-

.......................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"We kind of already left. I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast right?"

"Sure.. Aaron?"

"What?"

"Nothing"

I hung up and sat on the bench in the middle of the campus. No more will I feel sick. I wiped a tear from my cheek and went to my dorm room..

..............................................................................................................................

Morning. I stretched and got changed into some torn jeans and a form fitting black sweater.

I didn't have class for another hour, so I grabbed my bag and headed to Aaron's dorm.

"Hey Sophie. You're early. Let me just get my bag-" Aaron began.

"We need to talk" I told him.

"Okay..." He said slowly.

I ducked under his arm and into his dorm living room. He slowly closed the door and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Last night. You said that you were with some friends... who?" I whispered.

"Why?" He demanded.

"I saw you last night with three girls and a dude. No I was not stalking you. But you are lying to me!"

"I am not lying!"

"Oh. I mean being vague and wont answer a freakin question!" I shouted.

"This is ridiculous" He huffed.

"No. this relationship is ridiculous!"

"What?" His face dropped. Anger vanished from his face.

"I will not be used, lied to or played like a fool"

"Sophie.. Last night I-"

"Its too late for explanations. I have been trusting you. You have been out at least four times and given me the same answers. I want to trust you, I really, really do. But how can I when you keep acting like this?" I said.

"Sophie, please don't say it" He almost begged.

I felt sick, but I had to say it. Even if it hurts like hell.

"Its over Aaron.. I'm sorry" I told him.

He dropped his head in his hands. I walked out the door.

I was listening to the song Airplanes by B.O.B. man, I could really use a wish right now.

"Sophie. You need to get up and stop sulking" Rachel told me.

"Its only been five days. I've gone to my classes. This is what I do between them" I told her.

I was eating a snickers bar as I listened to the music. Its weird how I was the one who broke things off between us, but yet I'm sulking like I was just dumped.