Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (5)

Author's Note:

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I had a lot of school. I was up till 2am writing this. lol.

I hope you like it. it has some drama though.

Its longer then normal too. hehe. I was super tired, so I hope its good.

-the velvet rose-

..............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

I put on my jacket and shoes. Then we snuck out of the dorm building.

We got to my dorm building. He wasn't allowed in after 9pm.

I stood there awkwardly. Then he just bent down and kissed me. On the lips. Aaron Fonda, kissing me, Sophia Ross, on the lips.

But yet I really liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sunk into his arms.

We both pulled away at the same time. I took a step back and smiled.

"Goodnight Aaron" I winked then headed into the building..

....................................................................................................................................

The next morning I got ready for class. Rachel didn't have a morning class. So as I got ready, she snored.

I was nearly skipping to class.

After class, I was surprised to see Aaron leaning against the way casually outside my door.

"I thought I could walk you to class?" He said.

"Sure" I agreed.

"So.. Would you like to be my gal?" He said this like a hillbilly.

I smiled. Do I want to be his girlfriend? We've gone out twice, but I've known him for over half my life.

"Yeah. I would" I nodded. "As long as you don't say it like that again" I added with a laugh.

"Get your poodle skirt on and we'll go share us milkshake" He grinned.

"Your such a goof" I laughed.

We started skipping. Yes, skipping to my next class. Aaron can be hilarious sometimes. We held hands and got to my class.

"I'll see you after class. We'll eat lunch together" He pecked me on the lips.

Weirdly. I really want this relationship to work. And again, if this is all just one big joke, which I'm really doubting now. I will seriously kill him. I make his death slow and painful, cutting body parts off first, then I'll look him in the eye and end his misery.

We've been dating three weeks now. I spend my time with him mostly. I'm over at his dorm more then my own.

Most of my visits either involve studying or kissing on the couch till we hear the awkward cough from Troy to tell us he was entering the room.

That's what we were doing now.

I was pinned between Aaron and the couch, barely able to breathe. Were we moving too fast? After only dating three weeks? Think of it this way, I've known him for most of my life. I guess.

6th grade seemed like so long ago.. When I first met him, it was like a spark. We instantly had hated each other. I never would have thought in a million years that I would be kissing him so intensely that I was gasping for air.