Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (18)

Recap:

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her breast cancer has come back" Troy told me.

Dang. I just slapped Aaron while he was down. I could just kick myself..

I did know about her cancer, because Aaron and I were talking a few weeks ago about it, but I didn't know it came back..

.........................................................................................................

"I know I should be so incredibly angry with him... But his mom's cancer cameback and if you only saw how much he worried about her when we were together," I said.

"Sophie, please stop talking to Tony, my stuffed animal," Rachel complained.

"He just listens to me."

"Sophie... He's not real."

"Aw come on! I need him and you just ruined it."

"I know, but it's not Tony you want to talk to. It's Aaron."

"He's a butt hole though."

"I know he is."

"I need pie."

"You need to talk to him."

"Not until I have at least ten thousand calories in me."

"Oink, oink."

"Shut up."

I stood up and kicked her chair out from under her. She groaned then glared at me. I am one horrible roommate and have no clue how she puts up with me, but she does.

I blew her a kiss and walked out of the building with my iPod blasting rap songs in my ear.

Aaron should have told me yesterday that his mom was sick, or at least made me shut up.

I lay on the bench and rapped out loud while staring at the stars.

I closed my eyes and kept rapping for about five minutes. Then something touched my arm.

"Gah!" I gasped.

"Sophie," Aaron smiled.

"Jeez! I told you my heart isn't strong. You've seen how I eat!" I scowled.

"I'm just glad Rachel came through for me," He muttered.

"What?"

"She got you out of your cave," He smirked. "Now follow me."

"No."

"Please, give me a chance."

"No."

"I will throw you over my shoulder," He warned.

"Fine, whatever."

I followed him because I thought the best thing right now is for us to talk. He led me to his car, which I got in reluctantly, and then he drove us to a theater. It was weird because it was dark out and then we went into theater four, which was empty.

"Why are we here?" I demanded.

"I want to show you how much I know you," He flashed a smile.

"You don't know me," I disagreed.

"Please sit."

I sat down on the comfortable purple seat and then waited.

"Your favorite movie," He pointed to the screen.

The room got dark and Jack Black came on the screen.

"Nacho Libre." He muttered.

"I can't watch this movie-" I began.