Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (11)

Author's Note:

Hehehe. I love drinking lots of coffee and writing.

SO. this chapter is a little random (which I know they normally are)

Sophie makes a promise that leaves her grumpy. (at the end of this chapter)

Enjoy! (please vote :)

-the velvet rose-

................................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"You're the toughest girl I've ever known" He told me. And he wasn't teasing me. He was dead serious.

"And you're the bravest guy I've ever known. For dating a crazy and tough girl"

"Its worth it"

I smiled.

Man I love him.. Wait, did I just say (in my head) that I love him? Yes. I did.

...................................................................................................................................

"Sophie, wakey up" Aaron told me.

I just mumbled something I didn't even understand.

"Do I smell bacon and eggs?" He asked.

"MINE!" That woke me up. I leaped up and ran to the door.

He laughed in amusement.

"Please don't joke when it comes to breakfast darling" I told him.

I looked down at my wrinkled jeans and shirt. Mom always told me not to sleep in my jeans.. Well she also said I shouldn't date till I was 25, now look at me.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower" I told him.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom, but Troy coming out of his room stopped me cold.

He stopped too and looked at me in confusion. I obviously slept here because of my hair and clothes.

"Sophie" He muttered, surprised.

"Hey Troy.. I crashed here last night"

"I figured"

"I'm gonna take a shower"

"Okay"

I quickly went into the bathroom..

(One week later)

"Are. You. READY!" Aaron shouted.

"No. I'm. NOT!" I said in the same tone.

"Come on, meeting my parents isn't that bad"

"I've met your parents before, so cant we just skip this?"

"Nope" He grinned.

I threw my pillow at him, which he caught easily. I was dreading this so much, and he knew it. He just laughed and tried to soothe me, but it wasn't working.

"We better hurry" He told me.

I picked up my stuff and him and I headed to his car. His house is six hours from here. (His is an hour from my house) thankfully we're taking a flight.

We were waiting for Nick, Aaron's older brother, to pick us up. The flight was pleasant, until I thought of going to Aaron's house.

I've been there once or twice, but haven't gotten a nice tour of it. It was more like a brief run through.