Chapter 7: Not You Too

Why are we going through this again? I didn't think she would be pregnant this soon. I really thought she learned from the last time. "Pregnant?". "Yeah, that's what I said". "I can't believe this, does Ty know?". "Not yet, but I'm planning to tell him soon. I just want to go to the doctors to make sure that I really am pregnant. If I am, I'm probably about three months because me and Ty started talking around the end of March".

"Ken! You can't be serious. Didn't you learn from the last time? What are you going to do about school?". "Um, ok lower your voice. And, I don't know". "I'm tired these I don't knows Ken. When are you going to know?". "What's your problem?".

"My problem is that you sitting here having these babies and not thinking about your future. You don't even have a place to stay, yet you want to bring a baby into this world. This world is fucked up! For real! Look, I'm out of here. If you want to have babies then do you, but don't get rid of this one".

I walked out after that and went home. I was so heated that she was pregnant two months before school even started. I just want her to do good and succeed in life. Am I asking for too much? How do she know if Tyler is even ready for children?

When I got home, Devyn was the only one there. She was in the backyard doing her coke again. Ryan really needs to see this. I wish he would just believe me. Now I'm afraid to sleep in this house. I went to go take a nap because I had so much on my mind.

After a few hours go by of me taking my nap, Ryan came in the house. Him and Devyn got into an argument about me being here. 

"We really need to talk about your sister being here". "What's wrong now?". "She's always out of line with me. She doesn't like me and I have no idea why". "Well, she just has to warm up to you. To be honest, she thinks you don't like her".

"That's crazy, I love that girl. I just don't understand. But, the problem can be solved by evicting her". "Where will she go Dev?". "Who cares? The streets is a better place". "I'm not going to put my sister out on the street, do you know it's been years since we've been together?". "Yeah yeah, I know the story. Boring ass story. But baby, we need our own privacy. I want to have sex in the living room like we use to. I want you to eat me out in the shower. If porn stars can do it, so can I". 

"Ok ok. I'll talk to her first thing in the morning. Maybe she can stay with her boyfriend or Kendra". "Ugh, don't get me started on that girl. And did I ever tell you I came home to Zenia and her boyfriend having sex?". "What!?". "Yeah! Dead ass. They were in our room at that". "Oh they were?". "Yeah, she's out of control. That's why we need to put her out". "Yeah, I'll definitely talk to her tomorrow babe".

"Thank you baby". They started to kiss and make their way to their room to fuck. Soon after another hour or two, I woke up from my nap. It was dark outside and I called Tre to come pick me up. We went on a date to dinner, a late night movie, then went to the park. When we got to the park, we stayed in the car.

"The moon looks gorgeous baby," I said to him sitting on the passenger side. "You look better". I looked at him after that and then we started kissing. The kissing led to making out, which led to neck kisses, which then led to oral...and then you know what happens after that.

Yes. I lost my virginity in the back of his car. I know it makes me look like a slut, but we both love each other and plus every time we started, we were interrupted. It hurt at first, but after doing it for an hour and a half, I got use to it.

The next day, Kendra called my cell phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Zee. Look, I know you're mad at me but I really need you". "What's up?". "Can you please come to Ty's house so we can talk?". "

I don't know, I'm kind of busy at the moment". "Really Zee?". "Yeah, really". "Fine, bye".

She hung up the phone afterwards. We went on for days without talking after that. When July came, Tre moved into his new house near the school that I was going to. His family and I helped him move in. It wasn't long since I've seen them, I believe about a month. But when I saw his brother, he looked really different.

"Damn Cameron! Puberty done hit you in all the right places". "Oh wow Zee. Thanks I guess". He started to laugh at me when I said that. I mean, his litle brother had muscles, a deeper voice, taller than me of course, brown skin, he was just looking like a MAN.

His parents were really nice to me. I love them so much it's just crazy. I've never really had parents in my life and the fact that they treat me like their own was amazing. His sister's name was Tatyana and I figured maybe she was on her period because she was giving me so much attitude.

"So, is that all honey," his mom asked him once we finished put the last box in the house. "Yeah mom. That's it. Thanks yall, you can leave now". "Wow bro, just gonna kick us out like that," Cameron said. "Pretty much. Bye". "Ok honey be safe. And no sex!". "Mom, I'm eighteen with my own place now. C'mon now".

They all left and then it was just me and him. In the middle of us kissing, he got a call and told me I had to leave. "What's wrong?". "Nothing, I'll text you later ok?". "Sure".

I left and went home. Ryan didn't go to work today and stayed in the house with Devyn. As soon as I got there, Devyn came to the living room and told me to leave. "Is this a joke?". "Not at all, we kicking you out. Bye now". "You can't kick me out. What the fuck is your problem?". "Look, your brother said he'll talk to you and I can see he hasn't yet, but I'm telling you to leave". "Go get Ryan right now".

She is delusional. I'm not leaving this house. She went to get Ryan and they both came down the stairs. "Ryan, what is she talking about? You want me out of here?". "Well, I was gonna talk to you but...". "But he was taking to long to find the right words. I found them. And the words are get the fuck out," Dev interrupted.

"Look Zee, she told me you were having sex in out bed. Now I don't understand why in my bed when I bought you your own bed and you have your own room". "Ryan, she's lying! I was having sex yes, but it was in my bed".

Devyn filled his head up with so many lies. We all got into an argument for about an hour. I wasn't leaving because I have nowhere to stay. But eventually, I said fuck it, grabbed my bag and left. I could tell my brother didn't want me to leave, but Devyn did of course. I didn't know where to go, so I tried to go to Kendra's house. 

It's been a while since we've talked, but I figured she would understand. When I knoecked on the door, her mother answered it. She had a black eye but I didn't ask about it. "Hi is Kendra home?". "Oh no baby. I thought she told you she moved out?". "Oh that's right. Sorry to bother you. Have a nice night Ms. Brookes".

I left and then went to Tre's house. I knocked on the door and as soon as he opened it, I walked in. "Um, Zee? You ok?". "No I'm not! My brother just...What is that?". I looked over at the coffee table while I was talking to him.

"Zee, it's nothing". He picked it up to put it in his pocket. "Are you serious right now?". "Zee, please let me explain...". "No fuck that! And fuck you too". The fact that Tre had coke and weed on his coffee table, really hurt my heart...