Chapter 1

~Aria's Point Of View~

I crouched behind the sofa, I was breathing quite heavily. I could hear something happening next door, my parents had gone out for the night and left me home alone. I don't know why they'd leave me by myself, when somebody had just been murdered yesterday. My parents said that they hadn't heard anything the night the man was murdered, but I had. Nobody would believe me if I told them that the sounds I heard sounded supernatural. I dont know why I heard these sounds and nobody else did. 

I started to crawl along the floor, I headed up the stairs towards my room. As I turned into my room and locked the door behind me I heard a loud crashing sound. "Aah." I screamed, turning around. I didn't expect to see a guy that looked about my age in my bedroom. "Who are you and why are you here?" I asked, the words barely audible. The boy looked at me with puzzled expression on his face.

"How can you see me?" said the boy.

"Uh, I have eyes for a reason," I say sarcastically. The boy laughed and then his expression went back to serious.

"You still haven't answered my question," I say shakily.

"Well, I don't really know how to explain it to you as I am still stumped by the fact that you can see me." He said pausing then continuing, "Not many people have the gift that you do."

"What do you mean?"

"What's your name?" the boy asks with a curious look on his face, "and where are your parents?"

"Uh, my names, Aria and my parents are out." 

"You're Aria?!" his eyes go wide, "oh I'm so sorry I scared you, you need to come with me, pack your bags you won't be coming back for a while."

"W-w-what?" I say stuttering.

"Just come, hurry my Sire has been waiting for you for years!" he says excitedly.

"What do you mean by your Sire?"

"Uh, uh no more questions, he will explain when we arrive!"

"Uh, okay." I get up and grab a bag putting some of my stuff into it. 

"Hurry, hurry, we don't have much time." 

"I'm done." I say cautiously.

"Okay, hop on my back, it's going to be a fast ride." I do what the boy says and hop on his back, as soon as I sit down we shoot through my window and down the street. I grip onto the boy tightly not wanting to fall off. 

"Whats your name?" I shout.

"Hey no need to shout, I can hear you perfectly fine and my name is Luke, Luke Hemmings to be exact." the boy says casually.

"How? We're travelling at supernatural speeds... Oh, you're a vampire?!" I scream.

"It's okay love, I won't hurt you."

--Authors Note--

This is my first fan fiction so if anybody reads this please tell me if it's okay. :))) x