Chapter 3

Recap:

Luke's showing me to my room, I really like it here, it's all so pretty and I think becoming a vampire is going to be really fun. "Here's your room." Luke says scratching his neck. "and this is my room here," he says pointing across the hallway.

"Thank you Luke, I'll see you later?" 

"You sure will." He says walking into his room.

~Luke's P.O.V - surprise~

I can't get Aria out of my head and the next time I see her is when she awakes tonight. So to preoccupy myself while she's in a deep slumber I have decided to write a song about her. Every vampire has a passion and mine just happens to be music. 

I was finding it hard to think of the write lyrics for this song, usually as soon as my hand hits the paper the lyrics pour out of me like a waterfall. I wanted this song to be special, that's why.

*I dont own this song all rights go to 5sos.*

I can't look at you in the same light.

Yes that's perfect, uh.

Knowing what you did my heart doesn't feel right.

This is the first time I've every experienced writers block and it's all over some girl ugh.

Yeah, my heads been tripping all night. I need another point of view. I've got a friend who's commited to sci fi. He's read every commic he's addicted to Twilight. 

"Hah, twilight, ugh that's so cheesy Luke" I say slapping my head.

He'll give you the goosebumps, but he's never lead me wrong.

Okay now for the pre-chorous.

He said, she's got a method of killing, pulling you in like you're gonna start kissing, fooling around until you've lost all feeling, sucking your blood til your heart stops beating.

Okay, now for the chorous.

Before we started it was over, I feel our bodies getting colder. She gives me a feeling that I can't find. And it's the road that leads to nowhere, but all i wanna do is go there. She got me, running from the daylight.

After I had written those last words I started to get awfully sleepy and dozed off into a deep slumber.

~Aria's P.O.V~

My eyes flipped open, then all the memories from the previous night flood back to me. I decide to get dressed and go see Luke. I wall across the hall and knock on the door. He must still be asleep, I quietly open the door to see Luke passed out on his desk with a pen in his hand. I walk over to him and look at the notepad, was he writing a song, it looked great, I love music. After minutes of staring at the pad I decide to awaken Luke. "Luke? Wake upppppp." I say shaking him.

"Aria? Oh hi." he says looking up at me nervously closing his pad. 

"Hi," I say, "how are you?"

"I'm  good very good actually." he says giving me a big smile. 

*a/n*

sorry if this update was boring. thanks for reading :) x