Chapter 6

Recap:

"Did Marcus inject you with that serum?" I ask Luke curiously.

"Yeah he did, he said he was injecting everyone," he pauses then continues, "I don't know why though he's never done it before."

"Hmmm" I say

~Luke's P.O.V~

Stumped. That's what I was, stumped because I did not have a clue as to why Marcus was injecting us to watch our development, why can't he just look at our appearances to see how far we are developed? There were so many questions that I had that would never be answered. It was kind of sad, I really wanted answers, but I knew I was never going to get them. 

I am starting to fall for Aria, I don't know how to ask her out and it's really hard to just sit around her and talk when all I really want to do is kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is. She really was beautiful and I don't think enough people have told her that. I want to be the one who gets to cuddle up to her at night and kiss her and listen to her giggle, I want to protect her from all the bad things in this cruel world. I heard a knock on the door, I get up and open it, standing on the other side smiling widely was, Aria. "Hey Aria, what are you doing?" I say opening up the door wider so she could walk in.

"Nothing much really, I just got bored and really wanted to see you soo here I am," she says giggling a little.

"I wanted to see you too," I smile, this is the right time, I'm going to ask her now, "Hey Aria can I ask you something?" 

"Uh sure," she says furrowing her eyebrows together.

"It's nothing bad, well atleast I think it's nothing bad, but you might think differently," I say starting to ramble.

"It's okay Luke, just say it," she says smiling again.

"Okay, well, Aria, I know I've only known you for a few months but you bring happiness to my life, you light up my day, you make me smile, I want to be with you forever, I want to protect you," I look into her eyes and smile a little, "will you be my girlfriend?" I look at her hopefully, I don't know where I found the courage to say it, but I'm really glad I did. 

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Luke," she says smilling, I put my arms around her neck pulling her in for a long hug.

~Aria's P.O.V~

I can't believe Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend, I'm really glad he did though, he makes me feel safe and I reaaaaallllly like him. Luke and I are laying in his bed I started to feel really tired, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep slumber.

A/N

THIS IS JUST A FILLER AND I'M SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT AND YEAH SORRY.

BY THE WAY, IM MAKING AN ASHTON FAN FIC BUT I WONT PUBLISH IT FOR A WHILE, IM GOING TO WRITE ALL THE CHAPTERS AND WHEN IM HAPPY ILL POST THEMMMMMMM. KKKKKKK SEEEEEYA X