Chapter - 5

Recap: Luke's voice is the most beautifulest thing I have ever heard. Once he had finished I clapped and smiled. "oh my gosh, Luke you're voice is great!" 

"Thanks," he says shrugging.

 ~Aria's P.O.V~

It's been a few weeks since Luke showed up in my bedroom telling me I had to leave, in this time I have gained knowledge on quite a few things. Luke, Marcus and I aren't the only vampires in this large, wood building, to my surprise there are thousands of vampires living under the supervision of Marcus while we all Turn into mature vampires. Luke and I have been spending heaps of time together over the past few weeks and I have discovered many things about this dreamy vamp, he has two older brothers named, Jack and Ben, but somehow did not manage to get the vampire blood, his favourite colour is also red, he was terrified when Marcus took him away from home. I have also started to get the Mark that all vampires get, it is a large diamond with what appears to be blood spilling out of it like it would do if you fell off of your bike. 

I got off my bed and looked at my wraithlike appearance in the mirror, I was turning so pale and my eyes were starting to get streaks of red through them. There was a loud knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. There was a vampire I had never ever seen before, she had long reddish hair, blueish reddish eyes.

"Hello," she says her voice echoing around my room, "sorry, I have a bad habit of talking way too loud," she continues laughing a little.

"Hi," I say, "oh, it's okay," i smile slightly.

"Im Karen," 

"Hi Karen I'm Aria," I smile, "would you like to come in?" I say sweetly.

"ah no it's okay, I just came to let you know that Marcus would like to see you as soon as possible."

~Marcus's P.O.V~

I stood in my office preparing the serum I was going to inject into Aria. I had just sent Karen to go retrieve her. Karen had helped me get this serum together, it was meant to quicken her developing rate by quite a lot. I had also just inoculated, Luke. I wasn't sure how to convince them into joining my team in taking over the whole entire world.

~Aria's P.O.V~

I knocked on the big, wooden frame. Within a couple of seconds, Marcus opened the door and smiled, "Hello, Aria, please come in."

"Hi Marcus," I say stepping into the familiar office, "you wanted to see me?" I ask.

"Ah yes I did, I just needed to ask you a few questions about your development," he says confidently.

"Oh, okay! What would you like to know?"

"I'd like to know how you feel and I'd like to see your Mark."

"I feel great oh and sure," I turn around and pull my shirt up so Marcus can admire it's beauty.

"It's getting there," he says smiling.

"Yeah it is, it's also really pretty, I can't stop looking at it!"

He laughs, "Also I was wondering if i could give you a needle, everyone else is getting one and it just has a small chip in it so I can have a look at your development."

"Uh okay, sure," I say casually. Why does Marcus want to know about my development? Can't he just look at me to know how well I'm developing. I close my eyes as he pushes the needle into my bicep. "Ouch," I say quietly, this was not how I remembered having a needle felt like.

"It's okay, Aria," he passes me a bandaid, I nod and put it on.

"So is this all you wanted?"

He nods, "thank you Aria"

"You're welcome," I say turning around and walking out of his office.

* * * * * 

It had been a couple of hours since Marcus had injected me with the serum and I was feeling really good. Luke and I were currently sitting in his room writing a song. I decide to ask him if Marus had given him the same needle.

"Did Marcus inject you with that serum?" I ask Luke curiously.

"Yeah he did, he said he was injecting everyone," he pauses then continues, "I don't know why though he's never done it before."

"Hmmm" I say

A/N 

WHAT IS MARCUS UP TO?!?!?!?!