Chapter 7

a/n

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 213 READS!! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THE STORY!! BTW CHECK OUT MY ASHTON FAN FIC CALLED TWEET ME.

ILY AMAZING PEOPLE X

Recap:

I can't believe Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend, I'm really glad he did though, he makes me feel safe and I reaaaaallllly like him. Luke and I are laying in his bed I started to feel really tired, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep slumber.

~Aria's P.O.V~

When I awoke I was unsure as to why my head was on somebodies chest, but then the memories from the previous night flooded back to me, I instantly smiled. I slowly got up careful not to wake Luke up, he looked so peaceful sleeping. I got out of bed and walked out of the door. I continued walking down the familiar I turned the corner and bumped into someone. I looked up only to meet the eyes of, Marcus. "Aria! Just the person I was looking for," he says chuckling. Oh god why did Marcus want to see me?

"Oh, Hi, Marcus. What's up?" I say trying to smile.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to see your Mark," why does Marus want to see my Mark? This man confused me so much. 

"Uh, o-okay," I say turning around pulling my shirt up so he could see my beautifully coloured diamond.

"It's forming quite rapidly, Aria," he says grinning as I turn around.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask, confused.

"It is indeed," he says pushing past me and walking down the hall.

I stand there completely and utterly confused, this man just kept on confusing me. I brushed it off and continued my walk around the complex. I sit down outside on bench and hug my knees, so many things have happened over the past couple of months and it's all really confusing, my mind then ventured off to my parents, I wonder how they're doing. How they reacted to all of this. How they're taking it. I miss my parents so much, I miss their scent, their long hugs, their kisses. I sat there letting the tears flow. The tears felt like they were burning into my skin. I quickly wiped them away before the next set came through, I sighed. "Aria! Are you okay?" Luke says putting his arms around me. I shake my head, letting the tears come faster. "What's wrong?" He asks, concern evident in his voice. 

"Everything," I whisper, "I really miss my parents," 

"Aw baby," he pauses I smiled a little at the cute pet name,"I'm here for you, I love you Aria." I looked up wiped the tears away smiling,

"I love you so much, Luke, please don't leave me," I say wrapping my arms around him. 

"I'll never leave you, I'll be here forever, Okay?"

"Okay," I say. 

* * * * * * 

Luke and I were sitting in Marcus's office once again. It seemed like we spent most of our days talking to this man who confused us all so much. The boys were currently talking about a new vampire that we needed to go and find named, Hayley. I stared out the window into the darkness, I miss the sunlight and the sun on my skin. I sigh.

A/N HOPE YA'S ENJOYED IT. 

-XOXO