Chapter 7

"How was your first day of class?" Hermione asked her husband as he entered their dorm in the temple.

"Not bad actually." He said as he hung up his new cape a change in wardrobe Daphne had influenced. She believed it would help make his students look on him in awe.

"Most of them were shocked at the idea of being trained by a Padawan instead of a Master or Knight, but once I started my lecture on Shii-Cho they relaxed and started taking notes." Harry told her.

Hermione nodded remembering said lecture back when she first started training.

Harry was very focused on making sure a student of his fully understood the history and mindset of a style before they began velocities.

"How is Susan doing?" He asked making her pause before sighing.

"She's in the room waiting for you." She told him making Harry nod.

The news that he was going to be training a clan of younglings lightsaber combat had stayed any punishment for Susan because Harry had wanted to focus on the celebration of good news.

However they all knew that meant it would be pushed to today instead. Harry stood up and headed towards the room where Susan waited.

Harry opened the door and saw Susan sitting on the bed inside the room. Harry looked back at Hermione.

"I will silence the room. We are not to be disturbed." He said making her nod as she set a tea pot on a burner.

Once the door closed Harry placed his hand upon the door causing a symbol to appear on the door before it vanished. With a sigh Harry turned towards Susan.

Intersection

Hours later Susan moaned as she felt herself stir waking from slumber while in the arms of her love her naked body pressed against his.

Harry didn't punish harshly and usually reaffirmed his love quickly afterwards. A byproduct of his life with those Dursley monsters.

Susan could still feel the sting of his hand on her bottom a spell having been cast to keep it from healing quickly.

She hated being spanked it always felt so degrading and Harry knew it using it as a punishment when he wanted her to realize her actions could not be repeated.

After he had fully removed her clothing as well as his own and made sweet gentle love to her for hours. Honestly the fact that he would go to being such a kind caring lover after almost always made facing the punishment worth it.

Intersection

(Lemon Warning)

She moaned again as Harry's lips touched her forehead. She looked up to see his love filled eyes looking at her making her smile before capturing his lips.

The kiss was soft but needy Susan felt herself being turned so she was lying atop her love.

Once the kiss broke she sat up allowing her d cup breast to bounce slightly as she rubbed her still wet cunny against the hardening member below her.

Harry reached his hands up and gently cupped her mounds making her throw her head back. Her body loving every moment of his actions before his hands moved towards her hips and lifted her into the air.

Once positioned Harry lowered her onto his member making her moan as they became one once more. "My love. My Alpha." She moaned as Harry started to gently rock them with his hips before she joined in.

Harry sat up and kissed her as her arms wrapped around his neck hands running through his messy locks.

Harry moved away from her lips before kissing her neck leading to the mark he had blessed her with upon their joining and bit down on it once more making Susan arch as she felt an enhanced pleasure.