Synthetic Love

I danced around the room of the house Josh and I shared making sure everything was perfect. Once it was clean, I ran to my room.

I started straightening my long black and white hair(my bangs were the only white part). I made sure my eye makeup was perfect and applied my dark purple lipstick. I moved to my walk-in closet and found the perfect outfit. I was hoping to sneak out with Chris tonight, so I wanted to look perfect.

No, I'm not dating Chris, well maybe I am. Who the hell really knows. We go hang out, he pays for me for dinner at times, but most of the time we just head straight to his house just for sex. It was great, but I want things to be more permanent, like the security a relationship offered. But oh well.. At least I have someone which is more than most girls could say.

I took off my pajamas and grabbed a black tank top, a motionless in white vest that Chris got me for my birthday one year, and a pair of black short shorts. I glanced in my mirror at the cuts covering my sides. Chris never noticed them, or if he has he's never said anything to me or to Balz. I sighed and slid my shorts on and made sure I looked good. Just as I finished getting ready, I heard a hell from the front door

"Where the hell are you Scar and why the fuck is this place clean for a change?" I heard Josh yell. I ran downstairs and hugged him.

"I missed you bro.. Don't leave me again.." I whispered to him.

"I'm not not taking you on tour again. It drove me crazy not having my sister and best friend there" he whispered back.

"Hey what about me?" I heard Chris say in the doorway, I looked out the window to the driveway to see Chris' car, meaning they dropped Chris off at home first and he drove Josh here.

I let go of my brother and hugged Chris. He pulled me into a kiss that had just enough passion in it to keep me hooked.

"Okay I don't need to see what my little sister does in her time away from me." Josh muttered. I broke the kiss and saw him walking to his room with his bags. I gave Chris one more quick kiss before sitting on the couch. Chris followed and sat next to me, placing his arm around me.

"Let's head back to my place, I've missed you." he whispered in my ear. His voice sent chills down my spine and he knew it to.

"I'm down. Let me just tell Josh" I winked at him and got up.

"Heading out with Chris I'll see you later broseph" I tried to hug him bye but he wouldn't let me.

"I wanted a brother sister night... Think you could be back in an hour or so? For horror movies and all that? I missed you.. Plus I have some good news for you for later." He looked down, with sad eyes.

"I'll be back so fast, you won't even miss me." I smiled and hugged him.

I ran to the couch and pulled Chris up and ran towards the door.

"No sex" we heard my brother yell, and we couldn't help but laugh.

We drove back to his house, hand in hand. As soon as we pulled up the driveway, and got out he pushed me against the car and kissed me. This time there was no love or passion, just lust. And that's all I wanted right now. I kissed him back with just as much intensity and we didn't break the kiss until we heard kids laughing and we saw 3 or 4 kids staring at us. I flipped them off and Chris pulled me into his house. As soon as the door closed I felt my back hit the door and Chris' arms found their way around my waist and mind around his neck.

It didn't take long before he picked me up so quick and laid me down on the leather couch in the living room. He climbed on top of me and our lips met again. Soon his lips made their way to my neck and he knew right where to go from previous endeavors. I moaned and a smile found his lips.

He quickly took my shirt off, and we reunited again.

After we got dressed, I went out to the back patio for a cigarette.

Chris came out shortly after with a saddened look on his face. He motioned for me to sit on his lap and I obliged.

In return he said 4 words that made my heart drop.

"We need to talk."