I couldn't wait for the summer at the Warped Tour

A/N: Wow so I didn't realize when I was on my phone how short the chapters were ;-; I'm sorry I don't like short chapters. But wow... 2 days and 4 chapters. I haven't felt this excited about a story in awhile. 

But I got inspired from flyingrainbowpandas story "That Which Doesn't Kill You, Just Fucks With Your Mind" // "We're Finding Hope in the Hopeless" so make sure to check those out as well c:

Anyways cookies and ice cream to my readers. (Also cake if you know what song the chapter title is from)

~Susan<3 

Scars POV

I woke up crying, only to find myself pressed against someones chest. Was it all just a dream? Did Chris not leave me? I tried to move my arms and felt the pain in them. 

Nope.

He did leave me. 

Yup.

I fucked up. Balz is definitely gonna find this one out. It's June and before Warped Tour. Pretty sure I'm just gonna live in my favorite Jack Daniels hoodie all summer. Totally not suspicious. I looked up to see Balz sleeping, holding me to his chest. 

"Josh..." I muttered. 

"Hm..."

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." I said and wormed his way out of his arms.

I went down to the kitchen and pulled up the sleeves of my hoodie. I sat on the counter just lost in thought at how I could of let myself do this this bad. I started crying to myself, when suddenly a voice from behind me scared me.

"That doesn't look too good... are you okay?" Ryan asked from behind me. I forgot that he had a key to get in, technically anyone in the band can get in. We all had keys to eachothers houses. 

"Yeah... I'm fine." I slid my sleeves back down and turned to look at him.

"You promise?"

"I promise. Just don't tell Balz... Okay?" 

"Scar..." He stepped towards me, and rolled my sleeve up again. "This looks so bad... you did this didn't you." I stayed silent. He sighed. "I won't tell him. I think I should... But I won't."

"Thanks Ryan." I sighed. He suddenly hugged me.

"No more.. okay?"

"I promise."

"Good. None of us want to lose you. You're more than just our merch girl and photographer. You've become all our little sisters and Chris loves you too." 

I sighed at Chris's name and went back upstairs and went to my closet to grab some clothes and shower. I left Ryan alone downstairs to do as he pleases. I didn't care anymore. I grabbed my Black Veil Brides hoodie, a Motionless in White tank top, and a pair of white ripped skinny jeans. I teased my hair and placed a bow in it. I went back downstairs to see that Balz and Ryan were talking. Shit... I really hope he kept his end of our promise..

"Hey Scar." Balz smiled at me.

"Hey bro." I forced a smile, and Ryan watched me carefully as I grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"We're going to the mall to get you some new clothes for Warped today. I remember you said you wanted some new tank tops. So lets go." He said pulling me to the car, I ignored the pain him grabbing my arm had caused. Ryan followed closely behind. 

We ran straight for Hot Topic, and saw a few Motionless in White fans. Ryan and Josh freely signed shirts and CDs and took pictures. After about 20 minutes, they told everyone they'll see them at Warped Tour and he paid for what I picked out and we left to shop some more.