Remember Every Scar

After the signing I went with security back to the bus in silence. I had to get in touch with Kevin or someone to get another pass because mine had been stolen. I was lucky they just got the key that started the engine to the bus and not the code to unlock our door. I went into our bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had dirt on my face and arms and a few cuts reopened and were bleeding. I kept thinking about what the fans said and really wished I could hurt myself again, but I knew if I had been caught the guys wouldn't leave me alone about it and I wouldn't be left to myself. 
I cleaned myself up and put on my favorite black and red bikini top and put on a pair of red short shorts and some converse. I walked off my bus and made my way to the Falling in Reverse's bus. I saw Ryan sitting outside having a drink. 
"Hey cutie." He smiled looking at me as I walked up. 
"Hey is uh Max here?"
"Inside, doors open."
"Thanks." I smiled and walked in. 

I saw Max sitting talking to Ronnie in the front lounge. 
"Hey guys" I smiled. 
"Hey Scarlet." Max said as he got up and pulled me into a hug. 
"You okay Scarlet? I heard some of the other bands talking about how some fans hurt you." Ronnie eyed me carefully.
"Perfectly fine. I'm on tour playing with my brothers band and playing live for the first time ever. How can I let anything actually bring me down?" I forced a smile as best as I could. 
"Thats good" Ronnie said, even though I didn't think he bought it. 

We talked about anything we could think of until it came time for bus call. I went back to the Motionless in White bus to Ricky and Ryan being drunk, and still drinking. I walked over to Ryan and took his drink (and a six pack from the mini fridge) and walked into the back lounge, locking the door behind me.  I just kept drinking, and blasting music from my phone. Soon enough, I passed out. I woke up god knows when to the guys pounding on the door. I groggily got up and unlocked it. 

"What the hell Scar?!" Balz was in my face screaming. 

"The fuck bro?" I pushed him back off me. 

"That explains it. You were fucking drunk last night. You know you're not supposed to drink." He pushed me back into the back lounge. 

"Last I checked, I was a fucking adult."

"And an alcoholic." 

"Better than some pretentious dumbass who thinks he's above people who drink." 

"At least I know I don't need it to have fun." 

"I don't need alcohol to have fun."

"Then prove it."

"I've been sober Josh. I drank last night. We're on tour. It's fucking 6 in the morning. We don't even find out our set time for another fucking hour. Leave me and my life choices alone." 

"You're going to end up killing yourself by your life choices."

"Then let me." I pushed past him and got off the bus. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see how far away the nearest coffee shop was. It was about a 20 minute walk. Fine with me. I made my way down to the shop and got a large hot chocolate.  I took my time getting back to the venue, and even then I didn't go back to the bus. I watched as they were putting up the schedule across from the main stages. I saw that we were the first to play for the day and sighed. 

I waited about 20 minutes as kids were starting to file in and made my way back stage. I was thankful that Kevin was able to get me another pass otherwise I would have been screwed. 

"There she is." I heard Devin say to the other guys as I walked up. I grabbed my drumsticks from Ryan and earned a lovely glare from Chris and Balz. 

Our intro started as I got up and went behind my drum kit. I got some strange looks from the fans, but I ignored them. I looked down at my set list and saw we changed up the order of the songs, so I started playing Devil's Night as the rest of the guys came on stage. Chris started screaming and the set was soon over. 

As the guys threw their pics out to the crowd I got up and tossed my drum sticks out and walked off stage. As I was leaving I heard some people yell out 'emo freak' and other remarks about my cuts. I sighed and went back to the bus. I changed into my white short shorts and grabbed my Jack Daniels hoodie I tied my hair up and went back to the merch tent to hang out before the signing. Soon, Devin came over and said that our signing was going to be at the Fearless Records tent today and went back there with him. 

Things were going great, I sat next to Devin at the end of the table and I thought today was going to be a lot better, boy was I wrong.