Hurt

-Balz's POV-

I was excited for Scarlet to come home. I need my sister right now. She's my rock and with tour being stressful, I need her now.

She chose Chris over me though, and that really stung. Like what's so great about him. I mean Chris is my brother and band mate but for my little twin to choose him over me.

I sighed and started playing around on my laptop. I don't like that they are together, but at least she's happy. I still remember what Ricky did to her in high school. He doesn't know I remember, but I'm just letting it go. We're in a band together and he's really grown up since.

I just don't want Chris to hurt her like that. They aren't even dating. They tell everyone that they're single. I just know whenever she comes home from seeing him she looks like she had a hot date with a vacuum cleaner. I hate that they sleep together but.. If she's happy that's all that matters.

About an hour and a half after she left, I heard Chris' car pull up the driveway and I went outside to see my sister. I saw Chris kiss her and she got out of the car not saying anything. She looked really upset. I tried to hug her and she pushed me away and went inside. I glared at Chris as he got out of the car.

"What happened?" was all I could say.

"I ended things..." he said looking down.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry I hurt her Balz.. but take care of her. She's hurting herself. I've seen it. Scars cover her sides and they look horrible. She deserves so much better. She deserves someone who can fix her and love her. That's not me. I'm sorry..." he started heading back to his car.

"Thanks for letting me know Chris.." I whispered. he smiled at me.

"Thanks for letting me see your sister. She really is special." he said then drove off.

I ran up to Scarlets room to try to talk to her. I opened her door and heard sobbing from her bathroom. Everything on her bed was a mess, unlike when I came home. I looked on her bed and there was a blade sitting there. I hated that Chris was right bout this. She really is hurting.

I knocked on her bathroom door after placing the blade in my pocket.

"Scar... open up. Please."

"Leave me alone Balz."

"If you don't open up then you can't come on Warped Tour with us."

"Good. I don't want to go anyway."

I sighed but the door opened. she collapsed into my chest and cried.

"Josh.. don't leave me here alone."

"I won't i promise." I glanced at her arms and she was wearing a hoodie... it's June... did she really hurt herself that bad in the amount of time I was with Chris?

"I love you my amazing twin brother"

"Hey! I'm older than you." I smiled a bit.

"By like 15 minutes."

"Still older." I stuck my tongue out causing her to laugh.

She yawned and made her way to her bed. She motioned for me to lay down next to her, and I did. she soon fell asleep in my arms, and I got to glance at hers under the hoodie. Her arms were cut to shreds, and it broke my heart. Chris really wasn't lying to me. Why was she doing this... No matter. I was gonna make sure she stopped.