I can see you

(Jacks pov)

I was flying around to see nightmares everywhere near a castle I flew as fast as I could and then all the nightmares disappear into thin air when I reared the castle their was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair, her eyes as blue as the night sky and everything about her was perfect. I ran through the door and to my surprise everyone was staring at me, then the girl with blonde hair ask me my name. I said it was Jack Frost.

(Elsa's pov)

The boy said that he was Jack Frost. Then he ask what my name was. I said Elsa he smile and said out I was beautiful I laughed as he realised he said he thought out aloud and turned bright red.

(Jack's pov)

Damn it I said my thoughts out loud then I heard Elsa giggle again. That's when I realised I did it again, this time Elsa didn't giggle which meant I didn't do it.

Than I remember why I came hear. Elsa was there a guy named pitch hear? All she was nod. That's when she said he wants to take away her powers to control ice and snow. Wait she has ice and snow powers cool. so after Elsa told me what happen I told she that we are going to see north at first she looked confused then she said Santa I said yes.

(Elsa's pov)

I said yes when Jack asked if I was coming I don't know I trusted him I just felt I could.

I grabbed his and we went though a portal.

Readers note

Sorry this chapter is short I promise the next one will be bigger

Thanks for reading

I will update soon ❄️❄️❄️❄️