Daddy and me

(Tooths pov)
I woke up in my pitch black room and saw daddy and some other guy that I don't know there. Daddy asked how I was feeling and I said better. After that daddy asked if a could remember anything and I said all that I can remember is that your my daddy and that's it. The boy beside daddy had a sad look on his face. Then daddy explain to me that I got into a accident which made me lose my memories. Then the boy beside daddy ran up and ask me again and again if I remembered him. All I could say was no. The tears welled up in his eyes and started to run down his cheeks. I asked why he was crying, but he couldn't answer from the big sobs do daddy did for him. Sweetie this is your husband and his name is Hans. At first I was shocked but then I had a Vision when he held my hand.
( vision)
Hans and I were running through a felid then I tripped over and started to cry, then Hans came and picked me up bridal-styled and told me not to cry and kissed my lips
( vision over)
After the vision i knew that Hans must have been my husband and I would make things work with so I kissed him on the cheek and then I went back to bed.

( pitchs pov)
So far the spell is working, all the fake memories are coming into play now, Hahah I find it very amusing messing with the guardian of memories memories.

Authors note

Hey people reading this book, sorry I haven't updated in a month or two.... I've been busy with school work, fangirling and other things... I hope you like this chapter and are not too mad at me for not updating, but I promise to start working on the next chapter straight after I post this

See you my little poptarts