Nightmares will come true Jack....

(Pitch's pov)

I was making a army of Blacksand horses and this time I was going to make Jack suffer like I did when no one else believed in me for all those years hiding in the shadows and then I got everyone to fear me but then jack made the kids happy and not scared then they stopped believing in me again. And now I will make Jack suffer by hurting Elsa (evil laughing).

(Jacks pov)

It's been a week and a half and nothing bad has happen to Tooth, Elsa and I which is good. Elsa has completely healed from where Pitch overtook Tooth's body and stabbed her. I thought I could ask her out and then we could have a snowball fight. I flew to Elsa and I was really nervous when I seen her, so I mumble "do you want to be my girlfriend?" I thought she didn't hear me but then she said "yes". I was blushing and Elsa hugged me.

(Elsa's pov)

I was so happy Jack asked me out, of course I said yes. I ran to him and hugged him. After that he picked me up bridal-style and flew out side. While we were having a snowball fight out of nowhere a blacksand horse appeared followed by a whole army of them. They stood right in front of us with Pitch behind them. Jack grabbed me and flew me away from Pitch, he placed me on the ground safely. And then you could hear Pitch yell out to Jack that he couldn't escape his nightmares now.

(Jacks pov)

I kept Elsa close to me until I seen Tooth flying towards me, I made sure to look at her eyes to see what colour they were and they were gold which meant she was evil again. I heard Elsa scream, I turned around to see Pitch had grabbed her. I screamed at him to give her back but he said "no I think I will take her", and with that he vanished taking Elsa with him. Tooth turned back to normal crying and saying sorry, I told her It wasn't her fault it was Pitch's and she said ok. Tooth and I are on our way back to Norths workshop to let the guardians what happened so we can set up a search party to find Elsa.

(Pitch's pov)

We were at my lair when Elsa tried to run away I grabbed her arm and put her in a cage. Elsa asked why I took her and I told her that I will make Jack suffer by making her suffer. I walked away to plan my next move when I heard silent sobs coming from Elsa. I laughed and laughed.

(Elsa's pov)

I cried for hours and fell asleep, in the first time in forever I was afraid of what might happen to Jack and I. I woke up after having a nightmare and Pitch was in the cage with me, he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out of the cage. I tried to run but it didn't work, Pitch was right in front of me. I was chained to the wall and I felt pain come to my back, when I realised Pitch was whipping me, I cried out in pain. He did it a few more times and punched me. Then I blacked out.

(Pitch's pov)

I dragged Elsa back to her cage and chained her arms up so she was dangling in the air. I laughed evilly and thought of what jacks face would look like when he see's What I have done with Elsa, then I laughed harder.

(Jacks pov)

I ran to tell the guardians what had happened when tooth turned evil and told me that I can't tell anyone about Elsa going missing because if I do Pitch will kill her and I must find her by myself and that tooth will lose her memories of everything that happened today and my time starts now, then tooth fell to the ground. I flew her back to norths workshop and left. I was flying for days trying to think of where Pitch could be.

(Elsa's pov)

I was starving because I hadn't eaten for 5 days and I was covered in cuts, bruises and scars from Pitch. I hope I get out of Pitch's lair soon. Then out of nowhere Pitch appeared and grabbed me by the neck this time and threw me out of the cage and chained my arms up so I couldn't use my ice powers. I cried out for Jack to come save me then I felt the whips hit my back. I screamed our in pain, then passed out.

(Pitch's pov)

Elsa passed out so I dragged her to her cage. I wondered if jack could find me or not. We'll the longer he takes the more pain Elsa has to suffer. (Laughs evilly) I felt something move under my hand seeing Elsa had Woken up and with some strength she still had left she punched me. I dropped her on the ground because the punch hurt she has really ticked me off now. I sent a blacksand horse at her when it froze. Then I saw the one and only Jack Frost. I was really mad now.

Hope you liked this chapter

I am sorry about spelling mistakes

Please read, comment and vote

❄️❄️❄️❄️