Norths worshop

(Jack's pov)

We went in the portal I could see Elsa getting paler which meant she didn't handle the portals well. I rubbed my hand on her back to make her feel better.

(Elsa's pov)

I didn't really I the portals I felt sick, then Jack put his hand on my back to make me feel better and it did. I like Jack a lot and I just meant him.

(North's pov)

I heard a loud knock at the door. I opened it to see Jack and this girl covered in snow.

I laughed and let them in. I asked the girl her name and she said Elsa. Then a black shadow was covering the globe I ran and grab out my swords, then I heard pitch laughing and said that he will get revenge for what jack did and that he would take away his Precious Elsa and that he will make his worst fear true and with that pitch left.

(Jack's pov)

I was now scared that I would lose Elsa and yes I do like her with all of my heart. Then I saw the fear in Elsa's eyes, I ran to her and hugged her and said I will protect her from everything that was bad. North then summed all of the other Guardians, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy.

(Elsa's pov)

I was now scared for my life until jack said he would protect me and yes I like him. Then North called the other Guardians.

(Jack's pov)

I had Elsa in on arm and my staff in the other this is so I can protect her. The other Guardians showed up and I introduce Elsa to them. Tooth was the happiest of all probably to see another girl other then her. North asked why Elsa was hear in the first place and then elsa started telling her story. Damn I love her voice it's so beautiful.

(Elsa's pov)

I told the Guardians what happened and they looked at each other then face jack who was off in his own little world. Then he snapped back to reality and it looked like he was wondering why they were looking at him and so did I.

(Jack's pov)

I saw the Guardians staring at me then to Elsa. Until Manny said I have to protect Elsa from Pitch and all of the bad things. I agree with a nod and was smiling like a retared. I was happy that I got to spend more time with her.

(Elsa's pov)

Saw jack smile big and asked what was happening and North said that Jack will be my Guardian and that he will protect me I started smiling big too. We both blushed a bright red until Bunny coughed and said eww young love and with that comment we blushed harder, Tooth said its cute and whacked bunny over the head, North laughed and said its young love and Sandy put the thumbs up. Now I think Jack and my checks are as red as a tomato.

(Jack's pov)

I was as red as a tomato and so was Elsa. I was about to freeze Bunny when North said Elsa and I will share a room to make sure there was no nightmares. I was really happy so I grabbed Elsa's hand and lead her to our room then we fell asleep.

Reader's note

Thanks to the people that read this book

Will update soon

❄️❄️❄️❄️