Sweet dreams or nightmares

(Jack's pov)

I watch as elsa fell asleep and I sat in a chair to make sure that she had no nightmares. I watch her all night and she is so cute when she is a sleep. It was the next day elsa was and I went for breakfast she wore a beautiful dress made out of ice and I couldn't stop staring at her but then I saw tooth and all she did was play with her food which isn't like tooth to do that and she looked disappointed.

(Elsa's pov)

I caught jack staring at me a few time and it looked like he was in aww then I saw tooth and she looked really sad so I was going to ask her if she was ok after breakfast. Once breakfast was finished I went to help tooth do the dishes and when I came in tooth was anger now and pinned me up against the wall and when I looked at hers eyes they where yellow and then tooth said if I scream she would kill me.

(Tooth's pov before breakfast)

I was asleep then I heard a window open and saw pitch I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and then he injected this black/yellow syrup into my arm then I felt that I had no control of my body then pitch said he can control my body when he wants and my eyes turn yellow when he's in control of my body. Then I passed out.

(Tooth's pov normal time)

When elsa went to help me with the dishes pitch took control over my body and pinned elsa against the wall I could see the fear in hers eyes then pitch made me say if you scream I will kill. I felt so bad because I would never say that even if he girl liked jack I would be happy for him.

(Jack's pov)

After breakfast elsa went to help tooth in the kitchen. It's been a long time since they went to the kitchen so I decided to check up on them. When I walked in the kitchen I see tooth holding elsa against the wall and elsa looked really scared, I was about to take another step when tooth turned her head and the first thing I noticed was her eyes where gold, then she told me if I took another step elsa would be kill. I started panicking and then I thought of what I should say to tooth.

(Elsa's pov)

When tooth had me still pinned to the wall with her hand jack walked in and started panicking after what tooth said to him then tooth grabbed a knife and held it to my neck I was really scared then jack said " tooth this isn't you please stop" then Tooth's eyes turned violet for 5seconds then said sorry then her eyes turned gold. I felt a sharp pain in the side of my stomach then I heard jack yell NO and running. The last thing I saw was Tooth's eyes turned violet then a fell to the floor and past out.

(Jack's pov)

I screamed NO when tooth stab elsa and ran to her I caught her before she fell to the ground then I looked up at tooth with tears in my eyes and see she turned back to normal.

(Tooth's pov)

Once pitch made me stab elsa I had control over my body jack yell NO I could see he was holding back the tears that were in his eyes. The other Guardians came in and saw elsa covered in blood with jack and saw the blood on my hands, I cry and said sorry over and over again.

Readers update

Sorry I haven't update in awhile so here is the new chapter and I will leave you on a cliff hanging and I promise I will update soon.

Comment

Vote

And read

Bye

❄️❄️❄️❄️